Thinking Of Plans Is Hard

Percy stood at the stormy sea. His sea green eyes were that of a hurricane, dangerously ready. His raven black hair was wet and fell sloppily into his face, but the demigod was too lazy to mess with it.

He hated everything here. Well, most things. He did know a few things, demigods didn't have easy lives, and he wasn't hurt much.

But did that really matter when your free will was taken away?

Piper had taken nearly all ways of communicating with Thalia and Leo, what with the fact that they were crazy, he would get hurt when he communicated, and he was now afraid of every person but piper.

It's not like he could just go back to her and go back to how it was. He needed to snap everyone out of it, but that was easier said than done.

Ugh. This was not going well.

He just needed to think with his head, not his heart. What facts did he know for sure?

Piper has been controlling everyone for a while.

He couldn't resist her charm.

There were only two people who weren't under her spell, but he couldn't talk to them.

That was it.

He needed something to help him. Someone smart enough. Percys first thought was going to piper, like he had with every war.

Or maybe Chiron could help. Wait, he was also under her spell. Just like everyone else.

His next thought was nico, but he's been off on a quest for years, he might not even be alive anymore.

So that just meant he was back at the beginning. Plus, every time someone says his name, he would go back to the enemy, which severely annoyed him.

And piper knew that.

In frustration, Percy threw his hands in the air, a wave washing over him without him realizing it.

"Ow," he heard a voice.

Turning around, Percy nearly had a heart attack. Nico stood there with his black hair wet and dripping in his eyes, his familiar scull shirt stick to his skin.

And best of all, he wasn't under pipers spell.

Wow, even shorter chapter. Eh, I'm tired, give me a break.