Chapter Six

I'm sorry I've been away,and I do admit I was maybe thinking of not continuing this story😅

No Pov

Morning came as Shadow opened his eyes to see Sonic laying on top of him with his head on his chest,the blue hedgehog looked so cute and peaceful that Shadow didn't want to move.So he laid his head back on the pillow behind him,after all most of the vampires would be asleep all day and Shadow wasn't really in a rush.Shadow soon felt movement on him as he looked down to see Sonic opening his eyes,the hedgehog was still dazy so he didn't realize that he was laying on Shadow.He blinked a few times before looking down to see clothing under him as he looked up to Shadow's face,Sonic yelped in embarrassment as he sat up quick still on top of Shadow.The vamphog Prince just chuckled alittle with a smirk as he looked at Sonic who was covering his face that was now covered in red.I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to sleep on you! Sonic said still embarrassed while Shadow just looked at him with a smile,He just couldn't help it Sonic's reaction was so cute and he thought the blue hedgehog being embarrassed was cute.Its Alright Sonic I don't mind it doesn't bother me,besides you looked so peaceful in your sleep it was adorable.Please don't compliment me!Sonic said still flustered with his hands still over his face.Shadow sat up and grabbed Sonic's hands gently and moved them from the blue hedgehog's face.Why can't I?your so cute I can't help but compliment you~Shadow said as he stared into Sonic's eyes and then at his lips,he pushed one of his fingers agents Sonic's bottom lip and started leaning in.Sonic was stuck in Shadows red eyes that he just sat there,their lips almost touching.Sonic you awake yet?!The voice of Silver was heard as the bedroom door opened to Sliver and Mephiles nicely dressed.Shadow sighed out of annous as he grabbed Sonic and held him in a hug on his lap,Sonic was suprised and flustered more since his brother was right there in the door way.S-Shadow,Mephiles interrupted as he looked to Shadow.You should get ready and Sonic as well if we're going to the forest like you said..Mephiles said as he grabbed Silver's hand and closed the bed room door.

Mephiles and Silver waited downstairs halls as Sonic and Shadow were getting ready.Silver looked to Mephiles and thought about how he saw Sonic and Shadow about to kiss he shyly played with his fingers,as he suddenly thought of him and Mephiles kissing.But that thought soon made him question why he wanted that,him and Mephiles aren't even that close.He doesn't really know him and he is already starting to feel this way about a strganer really.Even if they don't really know each other Sliver still wanted to get close to Mephiles which he knew would take time.Hey Mephiles?Silver said his name as Mephiles looked at Silver,What is it? The black hedgehog asked as Silver looked up back at him.Do you have anyone you fancy?Silver asked with a smile as Mephiles looked alittle surprised the gray hedgehog asked him that,but he replied even tho he did fancy someone and it wasn't someone he should.No I don't fancy anyone yet..O-Oh..Silver said with alittle frown but then quickly turns the frown upside down.The sound of foot steps are heard as Sonic and Shadow come down the stairs dressed and ready to go.Took your time didn't you..?Mephiles said looking at Shadow while Shadow just chuckled alittle,Sonic went up to Silver and hugged him as they both smiled at eachother.Silver then remebered what happened and descended to mess with Sonic alittle.So we're you two gonna kiss~?Silver questioned Sonic as the blue hedgehogs face went red once again.Silver!Sonic yelled as Silver started to laugh so hard that he was crying,Sonic poked out his lip and then looked to the two Prince brothers laughing under their breath.Not you guys two!After that Sonic and Silver followed the two brothers out of the castle,when they got outside they walked behind and past the castle heading for the forest.Where are we going?Sonic asked as Shadow grab his hand,You'll see it's a beautiful place.Shadow answered back as Sonic smiled and held Shadows hand back.Silver saw this and tried grabbing Mephiles hand,Mephiles pulled his hand back and Silver whimpered alittle,Mephiles sighed as he grabbed Silvers the gray hedgehog smiled as they continued walking.