Strength

timeskip (7 years)

it has been seven years since Izuku moved in with Aizawa, he has been taught Aizawa's style of fighting and learnt his way of using the scarf as a weapon he has also been training his body non stop. During this time, due to everyone's fear of him, he has not been allowed to leave the house for any other purpose than meeting his mother and because of this his social skills are pretty bad. He has also not been able to gain any more quirks.

Izuku starts panting due to his extreme exhaustion(basically he is very tired) "you know you could go a little easier on me" Izuku says which causes Aizawa to smile "where's the fun in that" he replies while running straight towards Izuku, he then draws his hand back as if to punch and just as Izuku raises his guard, Aizawa kicks him straight in the gut, "pay attention that was obviously a duke" he says before he continues "okay that's a wrap, now go shower" Izuku turns to face the door but comes back and hugs Aizawa who then starts to blush, Izuku then goes to the shower.

timeskip (after he comes out of the shower)

"Izuku" Aizawa said "are you going to apply for UA", Izuku then looked at him with determination "yes" he said with face that Aizawa grew to love, "well i'v taught you pretty much everything i know and with your current abilities you much better suited to do the recommendation Exam", Izuku then looked at him and thought about it for a bit "yeah, i guess your right" he said as he smiled and went to his room.

timeskip (two days later)

Izuku was working out in the gym when Aizawa came in "you've got 20 minutes until the test" he said, which caused panic in Izuku "you never told me it was today" he said while getting ready, "well we're not allowed to until the day." Izuku then got ready and when he was done asked if Aizawa could drop him off "pleaseeeee" he said while doing the signature puppy dog eyes which caused Aizawa to break "fine" he said as he pointed Midoriya to the car.

timeskip (when they reach the testing area) sorry for all the timeskips i'm just really lazy

Izuku then exited the car but not before he once again hugged Aizawa "thank you, for all that you have done to me, for raising me, taking care of me, training me, for doing what a dad does" he then started tearing up which in turn caused Aizawa to do the same "ohh god you're making me cry, just go out there and win" he said, Midoriya then smiled and left for the entrance.

the door of the testing area opened and revealed a familiar green headed boy walking through. he went a took a seat, he noticed that the hall was really quite big but only a handful of people were actually in it.

"OOOOOK" said a voice, President Mic then appeared on the stage, "WELCOME STUDENTSSSS, TO THIS YEAR'S RECOMMENDATION EXAM, THIS EXAM IS MEANT TO TEST YOUR INDIVIDUAL STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES"

timeskip (after he explains the test and they complete it) again sorry, i don't know how it's meant to go and i'm lazy, sorry :(

once the test is over, he begins to walk home but before he leaves he sees one of the other students staring at him, "what's that about" he whispers before jogging home.

once he reaches home (Aizawa's house) he enters through the door and see's at least fifteen heroes standing in his living room, "AIZAWA, what's happening" he says which catches all of their attention and some of them even enter a fighting stance, "i told you, he's harmless" Aizawa says while going through the crowd and walking up to Izuku, "sorry i should have told you, they're here to discuss your future with me" Aizawa said, this causes Izuku to get mad "HEY LET ME HELP YOU, I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT" this causes the heroes some discomfort, "Izuku, i told you i'm sorry, please calm down" Izuku doesn't and one of the heroes starts to run at him "NO" Aizawa screams but it's too late, his fist is blocked by Izuku but he falls to the ground screaming, the hero backs away confused, "ENDEAVOUR" Aizawa screams, Izuku then stands up with flames exiting from every part of his body, "IZUKU, STOP" Aizawa says while embracing him into a hug, Izuku then powers down and glares at them before going up the stairs to his room.

once Izuku's gone Endeavour approaches Aizawa "how did he do that" he asks, Aizawa simply replies with "he's All For One's child, what did you expect."

Izuku enters his room, "what's their problem, i'm not evil and i can do whatever i want, i'm not bound to them" he then decides to enter his bed

"Izuku, Izuku, wake up" Aizawa said while shaking him "what" he replied "first dinner's ready, don't wait for it to get cold and the letter's here" Izuku then sprang up "already", "yeah."

Izuku then went downstairs "come on let's open it" he said with a excited voice, "not yet, first eat your dinner" Aizawa said "are you being serious", Aizawa then looked at him, "fine" he said, he then began to eat through his food like a maniac, Aizawa saw this and a smile grew on his face, "do you want a heart attack, slow down", Izuku didn't listen and kept eating. once he had finished he looked at Aizawa, Aizawa responded with "fine", Izuku then grabbed the letter and opened it, in it was a letter, Aizawa looked at him in anticipation, Izuku then looked back with a huge grin, "I MADE IT, I MADE IT , I DID IT, YESSSSS", Aizawa then smiled back at him with pure happiness, " okay, okay, calm down, school starts in 3 weeks, you'd better get ready, now go to bed", Izuku went and hugged him and Aizawa hugged back, Izuku then whispered to him "thank you", he then went up to his bedroom and with a smile on his face he entered his bed and slowly drifted to sleep. 

THANK YOU @DangoSage FOR ALL THE HELP AND GENERAL CONVERSATION, I KNOW I DIDN'T APPLY ALL OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THIS ONE, SORRY, IT'S JUST THAT I'M STILL NEW TO THIS AND CAN BARELY GET ONE OUT A DAY (WHICH IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO) AND IF I DO ALL OF THOSE TECHNIQUES I DON'T THINK I'D BE ABLE TO, BUT ONCE I GET BETTER I'LL MAKE SURE I DO THOSE

THANK YOU AND SORRY :(

also if you don't know who @DangoSage is go check out his profile, i'm sure you'll be happy

please follow, like and tell me all of your criticism