USJ

- timeskip (the day after last chapter)

Izuku was sitting in class talking to Iida and Uraraka while waiting for Aizawa to come in. " SHUT UP" said Aizawa who only just entered the door, after hearing his yell the whole class went silent immediately and although he wouldn't show it, this impressed him.

Aizawa then continued to talk, "today we are gonna go to USJ, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint (sorry don't know if that's right), this gained a few murmurs from the class, but before things got too loud he once again continued, "get into your gym uniforms or your hero costumes, i don't care", he then left to wait in the bus.

once everyone was ready they waited outside where Iida told and directed everyone where to sit inside the bus. Izuku was sitting next to Momo, he was on the window seat with her next to him resting her head on his shoulder, he had chosen to wear his hero costume so that he could take his scarf with him, once the bus began Momo lifted her head and faced him, "Izu, you never properly explained to me about the screaming", she said, whispering the last part as to not gain any unwanted attention from her classmates, after hearing this he visibly tensed up which caused Momo to get even more curious, Izuku now turned his head towards Momo, "i already told you", he said not wanting her to continue this topic, but she did "please, i know what you're doing, you're being soo vague as to not give answers and keep me satisfied" Momo said, Izuku with now visible frustration growing on his face, "if you know then don't bring it up" he said, Momo then continued, "please just talk to me, what was that"

"drop it" was izuku's reply

"no" Momo said

"DROP IT" he said with those near them able to here

"NO" she replied

Izuku then lashed out loud enough for the whole bus to hear, "DROP ITTT" 

Hearing Izuku shout at her and seeing him so angry had the effect of making Momo cry, she started crying at his words with the whole bus looking at them.

Izuku saw all the eyes on him and Momo, he also saw her crying, "THE HELL YOU LOOKING AT" he screamed making everyone turn their head the other way, he then turned to Momo, "ohh my god, i'm soo sorry, i didn't mean to, i just, sorry" he said and then embraced her into a hug. she couldn't stop crying, she didn't know why, so when he embraced her into a hug she rested her head on his shoulders waiting for herself to stop.

they had reached USJ now and Momo had stopped crying, although she still wasn't happy with him, once they entered the building they saw pro hero 13 was teaching them, Izuku also saw Uraraka run up and fangirl all over her, this made him chuckle. Once 13 was done explaining, Aizawa sensei heard Kirishima say something, "woah, they even have fake villains", hearing this, he turned around to see a black portal with villains coming out of it, "STAY BACK, THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS" he said hoping done so he could deal with them, "there are probably more than 300 hundred of them" he thought to himself as he got into his fighting stance.

Izuku who had heard Aizawa, got down and stood next to him, entering the exact same fighting stance, Aizawa saw the boy and asked, "the hell do you think you're doing?, Izuku turned to face him, "we have the same quirk and I've learnt everything you had to teach me", Aizawa knew that Izuku would be a helpful asset on the battle field so he allowed him to stay.

they then turned back to the villains to hear one of them say, "i thought All Might was meant to be here, was there a change of plans", no one responded to which another villain continued, "well them let's kill a few children, see if he shows up then."

the villains began to rush them, Izuku and Aizawa both continued to batter them down, currently Izuku was only using Aizawa's quirk and his scarf, which was the same as Eraser Head's. Both of their stances were the same, and while they were battering the opponents one of the villains realised this, he was wearing regular clothes but his skin was slightly blue, he looked a bit malnourished and he had hands covering him everywhere, Izuku assumed he was the ring leader, "ohhh it seems Mr Eraser, has a son, one with the same quirk, let's see him bleed." The villain then, once he said that over 50 villains started to run at him, Eraser tried to cover him but Izuku grabbed his shoulder and moved him away, " dad, i can handle this", Eraser chuckled at his son, "since when do you call me that", Izuku also chuckled, "since now."

as they were fighting they didn't realise the students getting warped into different sectors of the facility.

Around 50 villains charged at Izuku but he started taking them down, his fighting style was just like Aizawa's but he realised the flaws in that, that close range combat with many enemies or for an extended period of time was not effective or efficient and so he would practice how to counteract this in his spare time, due to this he was prepared.

Only 20 villains were left attacking Izuku at this point and they were all meant to attack from the sidelines so now that all the heavy hitters were gone, they had no chance of victory, so they fled, of course Izuku wouldn't allow that so he restrained all of them near immediately, once he had done so he looked around and saw all the low tier villains were unconscious thanks to the efforts of his dad, he then saw a giant bird attack him, he was knocked down and very severely injured, this caused extreme and i mean extreme rage to engulf Izuku, "ahhh is little Eraser mad" one of the villains retorted, this only further expanded his anger, he started to approach the bird which the presumed ringleader called Nomu, he heard Aizawa very faintly speak, "don't be stupid, run", but he didn't care, they hurt his mentor, no, his father and he was pissed.

OHHHHH MY GOD, IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE POSTED, SO FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE, I HAVE NO EXCUSES.

ALSO REALLY SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER, I KNOW IF I WAS READING THIS I WOULD REALLY HATE THE AUTHOR FOR THE IT, BUT IT WAS JUST TOO PERFECT OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO WASTE SORRRRYYYYYY

UMMMMMM, AHHHHHHH, THANKS FOR READING MY STUPID STORY I GUESS, :)

BYE