Journey

Last time on Dragon Ball Z

they both started to lean closer to each other and then in a split second their lips were connected, all was going well until...... once again Izuku felt a familiar pain in his back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHH, GODDAMNIT" Izuku screamed in pure pain, "Izuku, are you okay, what's happining" Momo replied, Izuku who knew what was happening knew the pain would go away soon and then it did. "ahh ahh ahh" Izuku panted, "Izu, what was that", "i'm sorry Momo, i have, i have to go." Izuku then ran off to his home leaving Momo at the cafe still confused and worried at what happened.

"so how was your date' Aizawa said as Izuku entered his house panting, "are you ok" he said, Izuku replied with "no, godddddd, it happened again", Aizawa took a second to figure out what he was talking about but once he did, he asked, "it was Yaoyarozo's quirk right, creation", Izuku nodded, "well, it's not a bad thing to amass a large amount of quirks" Aizawa said hoping it would help relieve the situation, Izuku heard this and replied with, "well i wish i could turn it off, everytime it happens, it hurts more and more, and i was in the middle of A BLOODY KISS", Izuku then ran off into his room and after a good 10 minutes of deciding what to tell Momo he went to bed.

timeskip (the next day as he was approaching school)

Izuku Midoriya was walking to school and as he was walking through the front gates he was greeted with a worried Momo running up to him, "Izu what happened" she asked with a scared tone, Izuku saw this and felt bad, "nothing, don't worry about it, please" he whispered the last part but Momo still heard it, she didn't want to push him so she smiled and decided to ask him when he was ready, both of them then proceeded to class.

Once they entered classes were going usually and eventually after what seemed like ages to most students the lunch bell rang, BRRING BRRINNG BRINNG, all the students rushed out.

once Izuku had gotten his food he went to go sit next to Momo but realised Todoroki was sitting across from her waiting for him, due to this he decided to go sit next to Iida and Uraraka, this did not go unnoticed by Momo, "hey Midoriya, how was your date" Uraraka asked with a wink, Izuku not wanting to talk about it too much simply said, "it was fine", Iida then proceeded to talk to then about the school rules and regulations for a solid 5 minutes until Momo showed up to the table.

"Izuku Midoriya, come with me" she said, Izuku was a little worried, she never used his full name, she took him to a excluded part of the lunch room, "Izuku, i don't know what that screaming was about and if you don't want to tell me that's fine, but your avoiding Todoroki thing has got to stop, your gonna be in the same class for three years, if you have any issues you better sort them out sooner than later" she then continued with a sad near crying tone, "i also didn't like how you avoided me to stay away from him, and i know i said i didn't mind but i was lying, please tell me what happened at the cafe, did i do something", Izuku saw how distressed she was and replied with, "no, no you didn't do anything, it's a part of my quirk, i feel some extreme pain when i get emotional" he said only half lying, he smiled grabbed her hand and went to sit next to Todoroki.

Todoroki was sitting when he saw Midoriya sit down next to him, Todoroki had wanted to talk with him but now he was here he didn't know what to say, just then Momo interupted, "listen Todoroki i don't know what's going on with you and Izuku, but i want you to talk it out" as she fininshed Midoriya said, "Momo, can you please leave for now, i don't want to get you involved, i promise i will tell you everything later" Izuku said, she smiled and hesitantly left the table, now it was only Midoriya and Todoroki.

Todoroki looked at Midoriya and before he could say anything he was once again interrupted, this time by Midoriya, "i know what you're gonna ask but it's complicated and i can't tell you", Todoroki processed what he said and replied with, "why", Midoriya sat there thinking for a bit then he said, "there are multiple reasons, but i can tell the reason you're curious is because of Endeavour, well, i am not related to you in any way, okay, but i can't tell you anymore then that so please stop asking", Todoroki though not fully satisfied with his answers nodded and they continued to eat there food in science until there lunch was over.

Once lunch was over all students returned to their respective classes, once everyone was in Izuku sat down next to Momo, she looked at him and asked, "so, is everything sorted", he smiled and replied, "for now."

once they everyone was in and settled, Aizawa exited from his sleeping class and faced the class room, "today we are gonna study....", he was then cut off by principal Nezu walking in and saying, "Izuku, can you please come with me", Izuku followed him while the rest of the class continued working.

"Yes principal Nezu", Izuku asked while entering his office, Nezu gestured towards a seat, "come, please sit down", Izuku was confused about what was happening and hesitantly sat, Nezu then continued talking, "listen Midoriya, since your qurik is similar to All For One's we had a DNA test done and we had refrained telling you this before but decided that you're old enough now, you are not All For One's son, and we found you're DNA not to match anyone to every have entered the database, basically, we have no idea who you're real dad is."

Izuku didn't know how to respond, he just sat there, "but i thought you said, that we had similar quirks" he asked, Nezu sighed and continued, "well there similar but your quirk seems to rearrange paths of your DNA but some other paths of your DNA burned through the machines when we tried to scan them, so we are sure that you are not his son but the true nature of your quirk is still unknown", after he had finished talking he told Midoriya that he would tell him if any new information is found and that he should head back to class.

he did and the day went as normal.

AHHHHHH, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I'M JUST REALLY NOT FEELING IT RIGHT NOW, I'LL STILL TRY TO UPLOAD HOPEFULLY ONCE A WEEK BUT I'M NOT SURE, ALSO SORRY FOR THE LAST PART AND JUST THIS CHAPTER, IT'S PRETTY BORING, I JUST WANTED TO ADD SOME MORE CHARACTER RELATIONS AND FORESHADOWING, THANKS FOR READING UP TO HERE I GUESS.

I ALSO APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE, I'M JUST TELLING YOU GUYS IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO TAKE ME A WHILE TO POST AGAIN, I JUST REALLY DON'T WANT TO RIGHT IN THE USJ ARK, IT'S JUST SOOOOOO MUCH WORK AND I'M LAZY.

AGAIN SORRY FOR STILL TALKING, BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU FOR READING, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR CRITICISMS PLEASE SAY SO IN THE COMMENTS

K BYE :)