USJ PART 2

last time on Dragon ba NOOOOO gotta stop that

"ahhh is little Eraser mad" one of the villains retorted, this only further expanded his anger, he started to approach the bird which the presumed ringleader called Nomu, he heard Aizawa very faintly speak, "don't be stupid, run", but he didn't care, they hurt his mentor, no, his father and he was pissed.

Izuku began approaching the big bird, he didn't care how strong it was he would make it suffer, "Nomu attack the kid" said the blue man, the beast began to charge at Izuku but he used his fire and sidestepped it, "WHAT, HE HAS TWO QUIRKS" the man from before said, "is it the boy sensei told us about" 

Flashback

"listen here Shigaraki, i have always encouraged you to do whatever you wished whenever you wished so i am telling you know, if you encounter a boy with multiple quirks like me, HE WILL REMAIN UNHARMED, is that clear."

"y-yes se-sensei"

Flashback end

"Yeah i have two quirks, all the more to KILL you-", he was cut off by the Nomu punching him in the arm and sending him flying to the entrance, Shigaraki began to panic, "if this is the boy sensei was talking about, ohhh no!, i just killed him, sensei, sensei will have my head, DAMN WHAT DO I DO."

While Shigaraki was busy thinking All Might was busy running.

Iida came through the door of UA, he was panting, "ALL MIGHT, PRINCIPLE NEZU" he screamed loud enough for the whole school to hear, ALL Might heard his frantic voice and ran to him, "WHAT IS WRONG YOUNG IIDA", "All might, USJ, Villains", was iida was able to get out without collapsing, All Might understood what he was trying to say, "LISTEN, GET THE PRO'S, AND TELL THEM TO JOIN ME", Iida nodded and All Might was off.

All Might heard a loud CRASH and came running in, what he saw disgusted him, he saw Izuku stuck to a crater in the wall bleeding everywhere and his arm, it was ripped clean off, this enraged All Might, he wasn't a smiling hero anymore, he was your worst nightmare.

Shigaraki didn't know what to do, "maybe if he killed all might, no, that wouldn't work, AHHHHHHH", "NOMU KILL HIM"

Shigaraki continued to panic, then he heard a voice which would save him and kill him, "maybe you should actually finish the job", Izuku then stood up and much to All Mights shock, he began to heal, his arm grew back in a matter of seconds and his previous injuries were nothing but clean smooth skin, he was as good as new.

"WHAT, HOW, h-he c-cheated, HE'S A CHEATER" Shigaraki said screaming the last part. Izuku was now standing and watching the fight between All Might and the Nomu, he wanted to help but he didn't know how, he was glad he gained a new quirk but Aizawa was right," i should have ran away, if i was someone else or if he didn't acquired the quirk in time, i would surly have died."  these were the thoughts swirling around his head.

"PLUS ULTRA" said All Might as he sent the Nomu flying causing shock waves all around the USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint), Izuku felt the shock waves and was brought out of his thoughts, and he realised how useless he was, "all the power i have, i could literally be the number 2 hero, but i'm pathetic, one battle and i'm injured, the healing was just luck, i-i want to be strong no I WILL BE STRONG AND I'LL DO IT THE RIGHT WAY." 

The rest of the villains ran away leaving just All Might, Eraser Head and the rest of class 1A, most of which didn't even know All Might had appeared.

He was once again interrupted but this time it was by Momo, she ran up to him despite knowing he was in some deep thought, she was crying onto his shoulder. He was a little shocked when she ran up and hugged him but noticed her crying and let her be, "what's wrong, i'm fine", she continued to sob, "b-but wh-what i-f" she stopped mid-sentence and fixed he self up, she was know no longer crying but a few tears were still leaking out every once and a while, "but what if you weren't, huh, you you you idiot, you numbskull, just what the hell were you thinking", she was trying to keep herself composed but more tears began to leave her eyes, Izuku knew she was right and not only in the way everyone acknowledges they were wrong, no he knew she was really right, scarily right, he had nearly died that night and staring into the face of death can change how you act, it can change what you do, but most importantly, it can change YOU.

Aizawa was taken to the hospital and Izuku with him. they were in a silence, it wasn't comfortable nor uncomfortable, it was peaceful in a sense like coming from a war and getting into a fistfight, you'd been through so much uncomfortable that this was just what it was, it was nor good nor bad, it was just as it was, until Aizawa spoke. "you're an idiot and as Yaoyarozo would say, a numbskull" he said.

"so you heard that?"

"DON'T you try to get off topic here", his tone made Izuku shiver, "What is wrong with you, why didn't you listen, you should have ran"

Izuku felt bad, Aizawa wasn't like his dad, he basically was his dad, he was the only person he could confine in, sure he had his mother but that was different, Aizawa had been there through all the good and the bad, he had been there through all the up's and downs, he had been there through everything, and the one time, the one time he asked him to run, to pay attention, to know when your enemy is stronger, he didn't, he failed, he failed himself, he failed the class but more importantly, he failed Aizawa. 

Izuku began to slowly sob, for the first time in a while he realised war in not won my weapons it was won by men and he was not the right man at least not yet. Aizawa saw Izuku cry and was quite shocked, he didn't expect this Izuku then began to talk, "i'm sorry, no matter how strong i get, i'm useless, i'm just, i'm sorry", Izuku then recomposed himself and the silence continued, it wasn't as nice as before, it was fragile, the kind of silence that is perfect in its non-perfection, it was as if one word could cause it's downfall, one breath too loud could reveal its presence and in turn destroy it, it was the silence of realisation, of one's self and how, just like the silence, we are creatures of fragility.

HEYYYYYYYYY

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO POST, I JUST SUCK :(

THIS ONE WAS A BIT MORE ...weird?, IS THAT THE RIGHT WORD, I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW.

IT WAS JUST CAUSE I WANTED TO FINALLY PUT SOMETHING OUT AND THIS WAS JUST THE WAY MY EMOTIONS WERE HEADING, SOOOO YEAH

THANK YOU FOR READING UP TO HERE, I'M PRETTY BORING

AND I REALLY AM SORRY, IT'S STUPID HOW LONG IT HAS TAKEN ME TO POST SO FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, SORRY

EDIT: HOW HAVE WE REACHED OVER 5K READS, WHATTTTTT, THAT'S INCREDIBLE, YOU GUYS ARE BLOODY LEGENDS

see you next time on Dragon B-NOOOOOOOOOOOO, gotta have self control, breathe just breathe, in and out, in and out, in and, why you still reading this, go do something better with your life, go on, shooo shoooo