Chapter 2

The alarm clocks went off. It was the day they would be starting school, again.
The group prepared most things the night before, leaving just little to do in the morning. They were told be early and set the best first impression possible. Tony had told Happy to tell Peter that the Avengers were on a mission and that he wouldn't be talking to Peter in a while. He felt bad because even thought he would probably be seeing him everyday, Peter would probably want be involved, being the determined kid he is. Tony had given Peter his number a while ago, in case it was an emergency and Happy wasn't available. Tony was told to try and be only seen with his shirt on as he had the arc reactor, not like that would be a problem.

They had all done their hair differently, not that it would matter as the spell already changed their hair styles quite a bit. Natasha decided to go blonde and straighten it which looked different enough. Thor reluctantly cut his hair off again.
The only thing good about this was that I had long hair again and now I have to cut it off, nonsense!
He thought to himself, his facial expression giving it away.
Loki had to cut his hair as well which he wasn't one bit fond of. He refused to cut it himself so Thor was told to do it.
"Well now you know how I feel, brother."
"This is torture!"
Loki almost started to tear up when he saw his luscious locks scattered on the floor. It was a devastating experience.

Clint was allowed to keep the Mohawk, only having to trim it here and there which he didn't really mind. Bruce had to change it up a bit, making him appear a lot smarter. Tony just had to gel it differently and Steve's hair was already different as it was flatter so he didn't have to do much.

Everyone was told to wear casual clothing and obey the dress code. Thor and Loki were furious about this as well.
"Dressing like a mortal makes me feel weak!"
"You and me both, brother!"
Bruce wore jeans with a casual blouse, Thor and Loki wore jeans with two different jumpers. Tony wore black trousers with a green blouse, Clint wore jeans and a tank top with a white t-shirt to go under it.

Steve was still thinking of what to wear, what would make him appear bigger. He didn't understand that now it would be a lot less taunting and that he wasn't joining the army, he was simply going to school. Because of what the "peak human" experiment had given him, he had some conditions that got left behind when he went through that procedure. That included asthma, but he didn't realise it yet.

He decided to just go with what Loki and Thor were wearing, wearing a jumper with the American flag on it. Natasha had to search up what high-school girls wore, it would be weird if she turned up in what the boys were wearing after all. She ended up wearing a floral crop top with ripped black jeans. She had to admit, she looked pretty good.

They were all required to wear sneakers which, Thor and Loki, again, weren't used to.
"I look pretty cool, wouldn't you agree, brother?" Loki asked Thor, posing to show his Air Force 1s.
"Not anywhere as cool as me, Loki." Thor replied smugly, doing the same thing. Everyone knew that Thor and Loki were going to be a problem at school, especially Loki.

The group assembled outside Avengers tower, where they would transported to Midtown.
"Hey there, Blondie!" Clint shouted, walking over to Natasha.
"Ha ha, very funny. You excited?"
"Kinda, how about you?"
"Well I'm not really sure how I'm feeling.. but I'll guess we'll see."
"We will."
Banner looked uneasy, Steve noticed this.
"Hey, everything alright?"
"Yeah, I mean- I don't know Cap, what if I can't control myself? We all know it's going to cost some property damage.."
Steve instantly knew what he was talking about. Hulk.
"We got your back, if you feel like that then we'll make something up! You have to tell us though. Okay?"
"Yeah...yeah. Okay. Thanks Cap."
"Anytime."
Tony heard this conversation and looked over to Steve. No matter what he looked like you still had to respect the guy. He was still trying to keep the mood high and thought Tony wouldn't admit it, he appreciated that.