Chapter 4

The Avengers were transported back to the tower after school. They all contained various emotions but were overall fine. They gathered in the lounge area once again where they were met by Fury. Steve knew what he would have to say later on.
"So?" Fury asked, seemingly unbothered.
"Picture dangerous circumstantial situation with old school chick-flick drama." Tony quipped.
"It was alright, actually." Steve added to cool Fury's nerves.
"No disasters? Problems?"
"Uuhm, no, not really." Steve replied.
"Not even with him?" Fury asked, pointing directly at Loki. Loki rolled his eyes.
"No, not even with him." Steve chuckled.
"What about Parker? Have y'all seen him?"
Tony cleared his throat nervously.
"Stark?"
"Bumped into him, literally. Also in I'd say about 90% percent of my classes so yeah, we've seem him." Tony said, agitated.
"Well don't give anything away. He didn't catch on, did he?"
"No Fury, he didn't." Tony replied, pouring himself a glass of wine.
"And the boy won't be be. You have that memory tranquilliser thing.. speaking of memory tranquillisers, where would it be?" Loki asked, putting on an innocent face.
"Can you please put your dog on a leash?" Fury asked, turning to Thor. Loki took offence.
"Well, I'll be in the lab." Banner said as he attempted to leave the scene.
"Stop right there, Banner. Haven't y'all got homework?" Fury asked, teasingly.
"Fury, the only way there will be an antidote is if I help. I need to get to work." Banner replied.
"Well I guess I can't stop you but you don't want a detention, do ya, kid?"
"I'm not a kid and I don't give a shit, Fury."
"Watch your language!" Natasha snarked, doing an impression of Steve.
Everyone chuckled apart from Steve and Banner. Banner groaned and made his way to the lab.
"Do you not wanna help out, Tony?" Steve asked.
"Well Cap, I guess I have homework to do." Tony said, lifting the glass of wine to his mouth.
"Hey! You can't drink that, you're not of age." Fury said with a smirking, taking the glass away from Tony.
"Fuck you."
"LANGUAGE!" Everyone yelled.

They were all in their rooms now apart from Steve. He did say he was going to talk about the little event, after all.
"Hey, Fury. So you know how it's kinda high school tradition to have parties and all that?" Steve nervously asked, turning to Fury.
"Yes.."
"Well, I was, uhm, invited to one. Well, everyone was. The whole grade. And I thought it would loosen the team's nerves if we, y'know, went."
Fury stared at him. He was going to say something, then stopped himself and sighed.
"That's risky, Rogers. VERY risky."
"Not really. I mean, think about it. If we don't go then it would be weirder."
"What if one of you dipshits admits something while drunk?"
"There aren't going to be drinks, Fury, we're all underage."
Fury scoffed.
"And what about Loki Laufeyson? You know he'll be up to something."
"We'll keep in check. Honestly, I think he needs this too. Please Fury, it's one party."
"This is very unlike you, Cap."
"Well what can I say? I'm a teenager again. I'm stressed. Obviously this is unlike me."
"What day?"
"Friday."
Fury sighed again.
"Okay, I'll inform Shield. The curfew is 10."
"Oh, wow. Thanks, Fury."
He went in for a hand shake.
"Now PLEASE go shower."
Steve chuckled.
"Sure thing."

The Next Day
Everyone was up and ready to go, kind of knowing what to expect this time. Natasha was advised to make some "girlfriends." She didn't mind that of course but she didn't want people knowing more than they should about her. Thor has repeatedly told Loki that if he did anything wrong, he'd be in for it. Banner had figured out that maybe the Hulk wouldn't a problem after all. Clint was enjoying the state of high school life because he had grown quite popular with the school. Steve kept his head up high as always, and was quite excited for Brad's party on Friday.

Peter was planning that tomorrow, after school, when he went on his daily patrol, he would stop by Stark Towers. It had been long since he had a real mission. He knew that he wanted to just be a friendly neighbourhood spider-man but he still needed action. He still hoped that the avengers would let him join their mission, since he was one of them now.