Chapter 3

(   Disclaimer: Brad Davis is going to be the same age as Peter and them. I know that due to the blip, he aged 5 years but the blip never happened in this and he's already the same age as them with a crush on mj. There are also going to be some characters I made up. <3)

Tony, Steve and Loki eventually found the right form classroom after entering all the wrong ones. They checked their  planners again and made sure that the form room in front of them was definitely the right one.
"You guys ready?" Steve asked.
"Yep." Tony replied, determined.
"I guess." Loki mumbled.
Steve opened the door to see the whole class turn to them, including the teacher. They both noticed that their tour guide, Flash was in that class, along with Peter.
great. Tony thought, realising he wouldn't be able to avoid the kid for much longer.
"Oh, hello! I heard that you guys were coming today! I'm your form teacher, Mrs Johnson and this is everyone!" Mrs Johnson gestured to the rest of the class.
"Everyone, these wonderful people are, uhmm.." She leaned over to the register.
"Ryan, Sean and Stanley!" Tony, Steve and the rest of the class exchanged awkward smiles.

Peter noticed that Ryan was the guy he met in the hallway, they made eye-contact for less than a second. Loki smirked, already knowing the tension was about to increase.
"Now lets sit you guys down.. Brad, sit next to Stanley so Ryan can sit next to Eugene."
"It's Flash." Flash retorted.
"Right. Ned, sit next to Betty.. Sean, you sit next to Peter."
Mrs Johnson pointed towards where everyone should be so the 3 new students wouldn't be confused. Everyone eventually moved to where they were supposed to be. Flash and Tony ended up behind Peter and Loki, with Stanley and Brad next to Tony and Flash.
"I'm sure you'll love form time! Now mingle amongst yourselves, I have marking to catch up on."
Flash turned to Tony.
"Well hi again.. Ryan? Is it?"
"Uuh, yeah.." Tony was preoccupied with the fact that Peter was right in front of him and sitting next to LOKI.
"Heh, I know.. Penis Parker is a freak."
"Excuse me?" Tony instantly turned his head to Flash.
"Well you were staring at him, in disgust, right?"
"What? No. I wasn't staring at anyone. But if I was, why in disgust?" Tony asked, the seriousness in his voice increasing.
"Well because he's a pathetic loser, why else?"
Tony stared daggers at Flash.
"Uuh, what?"
"Nothing.." Tony turned to face the front.
So that Flash kid is a douche, got it.

"Soo.. do you like midtown?" Peter asked Loki. He was going to try his best to make conversation.
"Well.. It's.. Interesting, I suppose. Do you like it, Peter?" Loki replied with an eerie smile.
Peter was surprised this new kid remembered his name.
"Well, yeah. The field trips can be cool."
"Field trips you say?"
"Yeah, I'd say they're like, the best thing about the school, in my opinion anyway."
"Well I shall take your word for it, young one." There had been talk of Peter in the tower but Loki never met the boy. Peter seemed nice but a bit awkward.
"Uh, I'm your age." Peter said with a confused tone.
"Pardon?"
"We're the same age."
"Oh! Of course we are! Doesn't take a genius to know that.." Loki replied while nervously chuckling.
Peter didn't know how to react so he let out a small chuckle and faced the front, glancing at Loki time to time. Loki knew that he was acting weird but decided to ignore that. He started to think on what maybe mischievous things he could get up to at Midtown. There were a lot, after all.

Steve was sitting next to Brad, a fairly attractive boy with what seemed to be a good heart.
"Hey! You're gonna have a great time here, bud!"
"Well I hope so.. have we missed anything important? It is quite late in the semester."
"Not much, honestly.. Luckily for you, we haven't been on any major trips this year but we're going to!"
"Oh? Sounds great.." Steve said, interested.
"Hey, uhh, I'm having a party Friday night, parents aren't home.. It's gonna be pretty sick. Wanna come?"
"Me? A party?" Steve remembered that the last time he was like this, he wasn't invited to many get-togethers.
"Yeah! It'll be fun. You in?"
Steve thought about wether or not he was allowed to go to a party. He knew it would ease the team up a bit but he also knew that it could show more of their identity. He was a bit curious of what it would be like going to a teenage party and he was pretty sure he could handle himself and the rest of the team.
"Well, sure."
"Awesome, man!"
Steve really liked Brad, he figured that they could be good friends.
"See anyone you like yet?" Brad chuckled.
"What?" This took Steve by surprise, he was in a bit of a day dream.
"Y'know, we got some hot girls in our school." Brad said, almost proud.
Steve chuckled.
"Well, no. Not yet I suppose."
"Well ya see the girl over there?" Brad pointed towards MJ who was reading.
"Soon she's gonna be mine."
Steve peered over to MJ, not what he was expecting.
"Oh, wow. Are you good friends?"
"For now, yeah"
"Well I'm sure she feels the same way about you."
"Well there's this guy in the way."
"Oh?"
"See that guy?" Brad then pointed to Peter who was still still desperately trying to make conversation with Loki.
"Yeah?" Steve was now intrigued.
"It's so obvious he likes MJ too.. but between you and me, I don't think she wants a guy like him." Brad let out a small chuckle.
Steve was now beginning to second-guess his opinion on Brad.
"And why is that?"
"Trust me, you'll see why."
Steve wish he could say something but he couldn't blow his cover because one guy didn't like Peter.
"Is he also invited to your party?"
"Well I mean pretty much everyone is invited. I don't think he'll be coming though, not after happened last time."
"Uh, what happened?" Steve realised how much he didn't know about Peter's school life. He thought at least Tony would know about all the drama that went on.
"Well there's this hot senior, Liz Allen. He came to hers and Flash started this..well.. Chant thing. It wasn't exactly nice and Peter wasn't seen for the rest of the night."
"Wait, Flash? Flash Thompson?"
"Yeah. The one Ryan is sitting next to. Why? You know him?"
"You could say.."