CHAPTER 8

"so jimin,mind telling us what happened between you and yoongi?my head cant stop spining thinking about it."hoseok,finally starts the conversation because he cannot wait after they finish having dinner.

"huh?jimin has met alpha yoongi?why you don't tell me chim,I want to meet him aswell!"taehyung exclaimed.jin and namjoon furrowed their eyebrows.

All eyes on jimin.jimin take a deep breath and slowly exhaled.he just met jin and namjoon today but he thinks that he can trust them especially jin.he looks lika a mother figure.he eyes jungkook who is busy playing with food.jin seems to get the message.

"kookie,honey are you done eating?"jin asked his son and his son just nodded and smiled at him.

"jungkookie,you are my big boy,you have to brush your teeth by yourself like you always do.dont use mummy and daddy 's bathroom okay.use yours.can you do that baby?later mommy will help to for a shower okay?your body was covered with food now."

"okay mommy I am big boy and I always clean myself and bmi know how to bwush my teeth."jungkook stand proudly,his cute bunny teeth was on displayed.Then the boy was rushing towards his bedroom.he loves when people say he's big boy and strong like namjoon.he adores namjoon too much.

"well that's easy"namjoon said.

"so,details please because I have no idea what hoseok talks about"jin said and everybody was looking at jimin.jimin sighed.well he trusts them and he told everyone about his encounter with yoongi.but not very details.basically yoongi is his mate,yoongi not accept him,but not reject him.but he didn't tell them about yoongi said to the pack members because of the stares and whispers.

Silent.the tick tock clock clearly can be heard.everyone on the dining room looks like they were holding their breath including jimin who was nervous.

"so,alpha yoongi is your mate?"taehyung dumbly asked.jimin nodded while nervously playing the food with the fork.

"that's good jiminieeee!!finally my friend has met his mate.but what do you mean by not accepting you,but he's not rejecting you?"taehyung asked.

With a sigh,jimin answered.he was ashamed that he begged the alpha to not rejecting him but he has told them,so what is there to lose.

"I don't know.actually when I say he didn't reject me,its because..i kind of...begging him to..not reject me"jimin licked his lips and closed his eyes.he don't want to look at the pity stares from them.he was ashamed.

"well jimin..."namjoon start talking.