CHAPTER 22

Times flies fast.

About a year has passed.

Jimin and yoongi relationship was still the same..an alpha and an omega..or so what the omega thought.

And yes,jimin was officially became the member of Moon Pack..it was yoongi's pack.

To conclude it all,Jimin's old pack gave them(jimin,taehyung and his old pack members) an option to go back to their pack or stay at the pack that they have been sent with the leader's of the pack permission of course.

Taehyung also has officially mated with Hoseok.Thats make he as the official member of Moon Pack.Jimin..well he got the permission from Yoongi.it only needs 2 days to convince him to let him be the pack member.Yoongi wants a reason.and no,his reason was not because he's yoongi's mate because Yoongi would remind him about "u r not my mate bleh bleh bleh" but his reason was Taehyung.He was grown up with Taehyung since he was four.So Teahyung and Jimin were belong together.They were soulmate.Yeah soulmate as in bestest mega bestfriend term.

Also,yoongi was the only alpha that helped jimin to go through his heat since as omega they have 3 heats in a year.After the first time yoongi helped him,namjoon manage to convince him to be the one to help jimin in heat.and who was yoongi to say no when there,in his rock heart,already has a spot claimed by jimin.

"why do my heart beats fastly when I was with you?"
"am I sick?why do I feel like someone has stabbed my heart whenever I saw you talked with that Daniel guy?"

"Why does my stomach feels weird whenever you were around?"

"gosh Jimin.what have you done to me omega?"

"am i...am I falling for you park jimin" yoongi thought as he watched the little omega talking and laughing with Daniel.

Indeed..you love jimin,yoongi.

REGRET (YOONMIN) √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें