Chapter 3

The pounding in my head didn't help the pain in my throat and soreness of body ease when I woke up. My vision was vague and blurry and I only caught onto faint figures and unidentified silhouettes in front of me.

The hard floor underneath me was probably the reason for my sore body but that was least of my worries right now. I was taken somewhere clearly unidentified and by people I could only hope would heal my heartbreak.

Thinking back to it, people who would want to help wouldn't snatch me against my will. So then I began to panic, a first instinct everyone should have when they're in a situation like this.

Words tried to escape my mouth as I blinked my way into clear vision, and my breathing began to quicken as I tried to get the cloth off my mouth. The two silhouettes that I can now identify as men, walked over and watched me with amusement.

One leaned against the wall beside me while the other stood in front of me with his muscly arms crossed against his chest. "Morning sunshine," he grinned mockingly, crouching down to me and cupping my face.

I grimaced at the rough feel of his hand and hissed, moving away and kicking him hard in the shin. He let out a painful groan before standing up and glaring down at me.

'That's no way to treat those above you, fucking brat." He spat, fumbling with his belt and zipper. "I'll show you who's fucking in charge here. Maybe you'll learn to show some respect then, aye?"

My eyes, filled with fear and horror, watched as the man threw his belt to the side and walked closer with his pants now hanging low. I shuffled away with trouble, eyeing him with widened eyes as he smirked and let out a humorless laugh.

My back hit the legs of the other man near me and my heart dropped. I looked up at him with pleading, desperate eyes, daringly curling my battered fingers round the leg pant of his jeans.

"No!" I muffled out, trying to scream when the other man grabbed and pulled me up so he was behind me. I let out another scream as he ran his hands down my hips and laughed.

I thrashed in his hold when he slipped his hands up my shirt, running them over my shivering skin and groping there. The hands glided down my torso and stomach, stopping at my jeans.

I shut my eyes tightly as tears threatened to fall and clenched my jaw when he whispered tauntingly in my ear. "Know your place, boy."

He pushed away from me with a taunting grin, allowing me to drop down and move away.

I almost got raped here and now with ease, I could dare to imagine what more they will do in the future.
-

Hours had passed since I've first been brought here and no one has re-entered the room ever since. My hands and legs were still tied with rope and the bandana was still wrapped around my mouth as well.

The two men from before had long since gone too and the room was partially dark except for the dim light hanging from the center of the room. The room was a cold, empty space that consisted of a single chair and a rusty table to its side.

The sudden voices of men approaching made my eyes shoot up in fear and body tense instantly. I watched the shadows of feet under the door and clenched my jaw as I waited before the door opened, letting in bright lights and three silhouettes.

My heart jumped when I realized the first two to enter were the two men from before and the third, still a horrifying mystery to uncover. "Did anyone touch him?" A deep voice asked from between them as I tried to make out the third silhouette.

"No -well yes but the brat fucking kicked me!"

I heard a low growl of annoyance and frustration before a pair of feet entered my line of vision and my chin was forcefully lifted. I flinched against the cold touch against my skin and squeezed my eyes shut.

'Please don't hurt me' Was all I could think as I trembled on the cold ground, questioning everything that has happened so far. Will I ever return home? Will I ever experience love again if I don't? Will I even survive?

To every thought that crossed my mind, tears began to well up, my lips began to quiver and my heart began to ache.

I just want to go home.

| i hope you enjoy this chapter! Vote and comment! <3 |