episode 1

UNIVERSITY MARRIAGE

By
Deejat thani
Khadijat sani gana

Episode one

Wooah Man are you seeing what am looking at, the boys turn to the guy asking them, they saw that his attention is fixed at the auditorium door....they all were wow at what they saw, a well dressed girl in jean, white vest and a matching blue jacket her sneakers are shouting of luxury not to talk of her glass not the cheap type, john touch sadiq, hey guy "ku duba hannunta" they all look at her hand and saw her dangling with a car key mansur smirk, boss this is your type just the way you like them well package, look at her vest showing off all her cleavage and her hips in that trousers wow..

Looks like she's a new girl i haven't seen this one since we resume....

As they where assessing her she walk pass them with her friend just when she reach there, john close his eye sniffing her cologne she smile at her friend and walk pass them...

The guy they call boss smile guys this is she,her smell is divine, i most get this girl, they all smile knowing he will say that because every girl like that is his type, he clap his hands bringing their attention to him, hey you fools stop looking at her, face here...

They did as they were told he smile now boys, go spread the news in campus that munir, the boss has already find his match no one should try entering my territory, john get me all the details about her all that need to be known, Adams you know what you need to do i want to know everything she does here, sadiq and mansur go get aisha out of my house her stay in my house is done, they all laugh boss boss you na don, he raise his shoulder what can i say i can't look pass what i want, shebi the aisha girl sef "bani na kawo ta ba" she came by her self cause she want fame and i got what i wanted just like her, they laugh he snap his hands get to work guys i want that detail before 12 i need to see prof. He called for me they nod he walk pass them as they all went to do as they were told....

Hanan smile at ihsan as she got off the phone, so what's up?? hanan smirk haba ihasan you talk as if it's not me again my influence always works for me, i wouldn't be called the daughter of the minister of education if i can't manipulate small issues like yours now can we please go get my things i need to settle in i can't go for lectures today am just coming i need to wash my car and look at my shoes,ihsan stare at the sneaker am looking, what is wrong with it?

hanny you really need to stop all your childish act this is university shine your eye,hanan draw her mouth, ohh please! nothing in here that can not be bought,,ihsan shake her head no please hanny this should be the last time we bribe lecturer it's going to be a slap in your dad's face to know his daughter is doing that not to talk of my dad he will be disappointed in me,us too,,hanny roll her eye ohh please ihsan enough of the sermon am the boss of me,not my dad.

since he force me to study at Nigeria he should face the consequences and you too don't bug me let me leave,,ihsan knows hanan so much since she's her childhood friend and being a rich spoil brat isn't new to her,Hanan always wanted to explore life that's why she couldn't face her studies at Cyprus  but shes very intelligent more than ihsan too,thats why her dad had to send her back here Nigeria and she has to continue here she's studying English but she doesn't really care about the school only the luxury that comes with it....ihsan swore to change hanan she will make her friend like school she knows it's had but she will try and will not give up.

ihsan whose parent are poor,she's  intelligent  too and the total opposite of hanan she doesn't dress like rouge she make sure she does what she's there for,she was happy when hanan called her during the holiday telling her she's back in town and is coming to their school to continue studying, she knows things are going to be better for her and at the same time hard because of the differences in leaving but she loves her friend so much and prays to change her during there stay together...

Hanan snap her hand at ihsan face girl,hey crazy girl what are you thinking of,ihsan smile nothing other than the excitement of having you here with me,so for you today am going to skip school so i can show you around but tomorrow we all resume am your senior here so follow my foot steps ,uhmm hanan smirk madam you are only in 200lvl what's the difference beside no seniors here ,ihsan nod smiling yen yen yen i know,they laugh okay let's go now before i change my mind they laugh and went off...

Adams nod smiling so your name is Hanan and your dad is that fool interesting, boss will love this news he laugh walking off to find munir and tell him of his new pet.....

Amanda smile seeing the door to their room open,thank God his at home she push the door and saw him sleeping she smile,keeping her bag and stuffs aside she jump on the bed hugging him,he wakes up shaking her off, hey you bull didn't you see me sleeping am too tired from school stress,she laugh straddling him Saddam smile getting her wig away from her face she giggle at him,how is school baby? She sigh well it's fine love i was just missing you saddam smile me too darling but first am famished Amanda smile getting off him well let's get some food into you because tonight i want at least ten rounds saddam laugh that's something he love about her being possessive in bed well you will be crying like a bitch after two rounds they both laugh he followed her to the kitchen to cook for them....

*Hey everyone it's your girl as usual deejat thani taking you on an adventure on how university life is🤷‍♀sorry if it looks like your life but this aint it's just my way of telling you everything in life is je je tak tins easy for you don't need to change a thing about you just to fit in*

*If you want me to continue on this journey drop a comment on WhatsApp,Facebook @ khadijat sani gana,or wattpad @Nanakhadijat1  i will be waiting*

*you can also read some of my books,AJLAL,ASAD THE ARROGANT LION AND OPPOSITE DO ATTRACT ALL AT WATTPAD YOU GOT MY CONTROL THERE*