"Immortal Wish"

After hearing the news, I closed the tv and headed straight to my gaming room. there's laying my gaming Egg which is a virtual game set to play IW. I was feeling excited to meet my wife and twin child 😍, they are really beautiful like my wife and myself(well sorry I know I'm too proud of myself)haha..
.
.
Actually, since I was a kid, people always say that I was handsome with a fine jawline, big eyes, fine eyelashes and eyeliner.. My body had a six-pack. In reality I always find time to workout whether at the gym or at home. I also learn martial arts, and with my skin color that white-pale. For me I look plain and common but some people say I was in the same category as handsome. Well, I don't know myself. So to avoid being called handsome and so on, I keep myself plain, wearing casual wherever I go( actually I just felt annoyed to dress up). If not, people might call me handsome with a brain (isn't that crazy?? people might view me as perfect!!which i reaalllyyyyy hate!!!)
.
.
I sat inside the Egg and started to login. When I felt I was already inside the game, I found myself at the center of Melvin city which is usually not so crowded with players though this is the beginning city for the player who is new to IW. but today was different. Since the news regarding god class, it seems there's many new players flooding the city. I guess it's good for the merchant and seller from this occasion but I really hate crowds, you know, hence.. all of this regarding the class and players.. annoy me the most.. I really love the past IW and now. hah i can only sigh..
.
.
I find myself trying to find a way to escape from the crowd and after a struggle, I finally find myself walking towards Seller Street where many restaurants and shops are located. This is only one of the ways for me to go to my house as my house is actually located at the Melvin forest, outside of Melvin city.
.
.
around this street also, there's my sister in-law and mother in-law restaurant. I usually visit them before going back home, but today I don't feel like it. I just think I need to visit a flower shop to buy some gift for my lovely wife back home. As I arrived at the flower shop, as usual the shopkeeper smiled at me before greeting me.
.
.
"how are you Noa??'' As the shopkeeper , Mrs Lin asked, I smiled before answering. "I'm doin good Mrs Lin...how bout u??" ask me while grinning. Mrs Lin, who looked like in 50s and had brown hair, black eyes, smiled while coming in front of me and answer "well this old aunt was fine as usual.. but I kind of miss u.. u know??this city felt lonely without our handsome private eyes", say Mrs Lin a bit pouting,  both of us then burst to laughing with our own stupid conversation.
.
.
"well... what a lovely lie u say Mrs Lin... outside of the shop not seem quite like u say just now", I rebuke her flatterer words. she smiles before laughing softly. I can only smile wryly back at her.
.
.
I like Mrs Lin, she is one of my favourite aunts in this game. She always gives me the vibe of a mother to me. i  was her favorite customer and always  came here to buy flowers for my wife for this passing years. well many years past in these games as 24 hours in reality means 8 days in games. i married my wife after 4 months in reality which means almost 3 years in games.
.
.
My wife was working at her mother's when I first met her. She was beautiful as always serving customers. She always serves in a good manner no matter what kind of customer she meets. I like to see her like that. But one day, there's bad customer among the players came and disturb her, i was there to protect her. From then on, it seems I was given the green light by my mother-in-law and after a while getting to know each other, including knowing this city's people, we were blessed with a wedding ceremony approved by all the city people who know us. We were known as the perfect couple for most of the NPC though players may not all know our relationship. We were happy.
.
.
In this game, NPC is not like other games that are set with certain words and actions. they all had feelings, life... just like a human being in reality. Unlike a player with an immortal body, an NPC only got one life. So I really appreciate all of the NPC that I know, and I do love all of them that treat me well and despise those players that treat NPC like trash. Although I can only help NPC in trouble in front of me, while others are oppressed behind my back, I only feel sorry because I can't do anything if I don't know what happened to them.
.
.
"So u came for usual right Noa??'', she said as she was preparing my flowers, as his usual customer, she already knows what kind of flowers that i want to buy, so i just smile and nod my head with agreement. As the bouquet was ready for me, I pay the price and walked outside the shop while bidding my farewell to Mrs Lin. Mrs Lin smiled while shouting "have a nice reunion!!!", to the back of my figure who was walking fast to meet my wife. I just turned back and waved as sign of ok.
.
.
I ran into the woods, feeling rushed and missing my wife badly. I know I can always teleport to my house but I felt like today I should just run to prepare more for the meet. As I was finally able to see a view of my house a little among the trees, I became more and more nervous. I stopped my track to prepare myself. I look into the mirror in my inventory to check on my appearance. 'Do I look good??' I thought to myself.
.
.
When I look in the mirror my face is the same as my face in reality, because in this game, we can't edit our face except our body, weight or height. So I don't think my face right now is that bad but I am still nervous to meet my wife.. as I keep staring at the mirror, my shadow wakes me 'u look good already sir', he says in a hoarse voice. I smile a little when I hear his words . 'Thank you qarin..'I replied to him using the same method.
.
.
I walked slowly to the entrance of my garden before I froze. my eye fixated on the clothes in the basket that seemed to be at the ground after being thrown. my instinct tells me something happened here. 'This is wrong..my wife..she won't just throw away clothes like this.. something is not right', I had a bad feeling about what I saw right now. 'sir... something might happen to madam', he whispered to me, making me more nervous.
.
.
'I know..let me check', I replied. "trace scenes!!", I shout a magic trick that allows a user to see the traces and scene of what happened at the beginning of cases and will only show the sign of the foot step of the culprit after a few seconds of it. This is the magic that is specialized by an investigator or better known as 'Private eyes', which is exactly possessed by me who had this title although my main job is chef.
.
.
from the magic scene, it's show 2 culprit in black(well this magic doesn't show the culprit face instantly) approaching my wife who go out to drying the clothes under the sun, from face of my wife, it's seem the 2 people is not a good ones. They keep approaching my wife, though she seems to ask them to leave. One of the culprits suddenly touched my wife's hand. 'This bastard dared to touch my wife!!' I almost curse out over their actions when Qarin shouts 'sir focus!!'.. I calm myself and watch as my wife struggles to let go of her hand from the culprit and only be let go after my wife throws her basket full of clothes towards the culprit. She then ran away inside when the two culprits decided to chase after her inside. my heart stumped at the sudden development.
.
.
(to be continued.. do comment.. i know there's a part that seems rushed.. I'm sorry i don't know how to elaborate it)