Our Wish

at the main street of Melvin city..
.
.
there's a child and gramp that set up their vendor to sell some apple when suddenly, a group of player consist five people came trying to harass the duo by robbing the apples. most of players just stand and watch of this show, there's also NPC watching while whispering.
.
.
"why are u doin this!!!!?give me back our apple!!!!" shout the little boy. those group of people looking at the boy and smirk. "huh!!why u ask??hey guys..this chibi ask me why i do this!!!"say the leader of the group while looking at his subordinate, one of them then shout "of course to cleaning this road!!!u are vermin..should piss off!!!if u don't....i will destroy all of your apples..😈"shout him to those two people. they then laughing at the duo.

while the boy felt angry and trying to resist, the gramp stop the boy from fighting back. "don't do it child..u will get hurt.."say gramp to the boy. the boy trying to resist but ended nodding with his gramp demand. "sir please don't do this to me...this is the only way for me to find money ...please.. u can take how many u want just...please left enough for me to sell",plead the gramp. but that plead seem not enough to satisfied this people at all. instead, "huh??left for u to sell??why should i do that!!!if u want to give me..then give me all!!!!", shout the bad guy leader. their group them begin mess up the duo vendor and even though both of them plead and plead for the group to stop this harassment, they never stop. All they did was slapping the cheek of the child and pushing the gramp to fall. This scene seem so wrong, enough to make one heart hurting in sympathy.
.
.
all of people of this land that witness this scene curse in their heart, 'how rotten player is!!!', think some passerby,  'u will be pay for this one day player', think another people of this land. while the other that witness it starting to pray in their heart sincerely, 'oh lord, please grand this wish of ours..let all the player felt what we felt!!!curse them with one life!! Please We beg you Almighty!!!', thus, just like the god hearing their wishes, something change....
.
.
~1/2 Condition Of IW Main Quest had be fulfill~
~Waiting for another condition to be fulfill~
~once the other condition complete, proceed to changing system~
.
.
But during the announcement of world voice, nobody could heard it.. except, the people of the land.. their face suddenly change with the sudden  voices. "did u hear it??", among the people of this land, they begin whispering among each other. 'something about to change' thought one people of this land.
.
.
"that's enough maggots!!!"suddenly, shout could be heard from someone among the crowd that gather to see what's going on. all of the people from the bad guy group turn around to see who dare to speak up. "who bastard dare to speak huh!!do you wanna die!!" shout the leader of bad guy to the crowd angrily.
.
.
this is Melvin main street where newbie often gather because this is the first city for those who new to this game. there's not many high level player here. that's why, even though there's many player gathers, no one dare speak up to the group of 5 people who level above 300..but among those many crowd, there's always a chances of something to twist this plot around...like... right now
.
.
"tch.. why u idiot so damn lame huh??", one man appear from the crowd, seem to acknowledge that he was the one that shout such a words. hence all the people focusing on him and make a way for him to came forward. From the heroic entrance of him, people could see man with body tough enough to be call well refine, fine jaw line, dark skin, grey eyes with grey hair. Any woman who see him, might be stun and think of him as a Hollywood star, as he stood like a model at the center of the crowd after walking close enough to the bad guy.
.
.
"wow you really love to make an heroic entrance huh??"say another guy from the left side of the crowd. He who make a way straight to the center guy and stay right next to his left side was a guy with study build, looks like a bodybuilder. His face is also refine like the center guy, having red eyes and red hair, white skin. we could say, this gentleman also good enough to be a model. What a ridiculous handsome group.
.
.
"right...what a lame entrance", say the women from right side of the crowd. She smoothly make a way to the right of the center guy while looking so boring and yawning. The woman wearing full clothes that show her figure. skinny but not to skinny. White skin, Asian face, purple hair with purple eyes. Looking seductive.
.
.
"isn't u guys should back up me somehow??why are u cursing me instead???" say the center guy why glaring both of his friend. both of them seem to ignore the guy by avoiding eye contact. "i didn't do that" say the left guy, "I'm talking to that dude... how lame.. harassing old men and kid..", say the girl by pointing out her finger to the leader of the bad guy. both of them act like they didn't do anything guilty.
.
.
"don't change the topic like that" say the center guy.  "u should stop this dude.. or u will get hurt", warning the left guy as he keep ignoring the center guy. 'this two bastard!!!!ignore me like this!!', think the center guy while glaring to both of them. 'ah.... i felt like my left side gonna get burn with his glare', think the left guy. 'aahahaha this is not my fault leader... don't glare at me like that', think the girl while trying to focus on the bad guys. 'no use..i can't focus if he keep glaring at me like that' thought herself.
.
.
the bad guy just keep watching this three people while gulping. through only their appearance, they could felt the pressure of high level people. 'their level might be above 400' thought the leader alone while scanning three of them. this three people seem too relax, making the leader felt more nervous. 'this is bad..we should back off before', though the leader wanna walk away, somehow it's too late.
.
.
"boss...who the heck this stupid trio!!dare to interrupt us!!"say one of the bad guy. 'ah!!!this stupid maggot!! don't say that... are u stupid!!!', think the leader without showing his concern, but obviously, his face turn pale. "ah boss why u silence... say something don't u feel angry with these bastard!!!!?", the stupid one keep taunting the trio with his word. the trio seem snap and glaring at them intensely. 'ah..stupid!!!now they looking at me!!!😭😭 i will die', the boss was crying in mind silencely.
.
.
"boss say something!!with us five...they will die if we fight together!!!", say the other stupid one in the group. "ah..so..so-ka", say the boss helplessness, 'there's no helping anymore..i will die', think the boss regreting his past action. "oh hoh..u thought u will be able to kill us??really??", ask the center guy while smirked. the other two also had smiling. "so brave huh", praise the woman sarcastic to the bad guy leader. "yup..that's mean we can have fun destroy them right??",continue the left guy. 'ah, what the hell with their demon smile...scary..scary ...' screaming the leader in his mind.
.
.
'what should i do... is there's no way for me to avoid this??' think the bad guy leader. while thinking, his eyes wandering among the crowd. then, he begin to remember something. 'eh..wait..', the leader begin to realized. "hahahaha", he then start laughing alone while all the people around him seeing him weirdly. 'what's wrong with that dude??crazy??', thinking the center guy looking weirdly at the bad guy. 'ah poor guy... become crazy because of us', thinking the girl while looking at the guy with empathy. 'ah...he...' the left guy think for awhile looking at the guy.. 'nare-koto.. that's what going on huh..', thought the left guy. "how stupid" say the left guy, almost whisper, no one seem to hear him.
.
.
"huh what a stupid trio u are", say the leader confidently. all his fellow seem happy with his leader sudden braveness. "ohh..tough huh", praise the center guy. the leader guy smile devilish. "not brave..smart..", answer him with evil smile. everyone become wary with the bad guy change of attitude. 'did he had a trump card??no.. if he did...he should not get scared earlier', think the girl on the right. 'what's goin on here?? isn't we more powerful than him??', thought the center guy. both of them seem more confused except the left guy. he silencely put his hand at his mouth, covering his grinning. 'how naive bad guy.. ', think the left guy.
.
.
'they won't able to hurt me...never!!'grinning the bad guy while thinking. From what he understand, there's no way, this three people will be able to hurt him here. Never!!! "masaka...u thought we can't hurt u??? aren't u" guess the left guy smirking. 'what!!',the bad guy leader eye widening hearing the left guy remark. 'bull-eye' thinking the left guy while smirking.
.
.
"so what if I'm thinking like that???u should know this too right??u can't hurt us", say the bad guy leader, still believe their safety. "how naive u are dude", say the left guy smirking. both of his friend looking at the left guy dumbfounded. "what are u talking about Max??"ask the center guy. "yeah max..i don't quite follow this..what u two blabbering bout??" ask the right girl seriously. "haa..." Max only sigh with his fellow stupidness. two of them become frustrated.
.
.
"what that sigh supposed to mean max!!!u thought us stupid huh!!!??" shout the woman angrily. "yeah max!! don't try to leave us in dark!!just answer!!!"demand the center guy for answer. both of them begin glaring at him intensely. "haih", sigh Max again. both of his friend become more piss off. 'again sigh!!!this dude!!' thought the center guy angrily.
.
.
"alright.. alright.. alright.. i understand..haih what an annoying dude u guys are", sigh Max before answer to the question. "u guys do realize where we are right now right??" ask Max to both of them. they look at each other before answer "Melvin city??" say the center guy.
.
.
"yup..what Melvin city supposed to be again??"ask Max to them, "well .. it's a city", answer the girl with obvious answer. the left guy and the others looking at the girl like '????'. 'This is bad..  how could my fellow friend become this stupid' think Max unbelievable with this current situation. his eyes seem surprise with his fellow small brain. 'sigh', that's was why he sigh, and obviously, his fellow friend looking at him innocently. 'can't be help hah' think him again. "anona.. i know this is city...but for who??" ask him again to his fellow party. "wait...max...u mean...newbie city right!!!!" say the center guy excitedly. His eyes sparkling as he say it, he seem to understand the situation a little bit. 'ah that's why', thought the girl while looking at the bad guy leader. both of them begin to understand the situation. the bad guy leader seem smirking. Then his smirking turn to loud laughter.. "hahaha see..u do understand..u can't hurt me!!!" shout the guy confidently and smirk. 'what a jerk' thinking the center guy.
.
.
"yeah we know that fact..", answer Max helpless. yes this is known  fact to all the player and people of this land bout the Melvin city, one of the main gate for the player to live again and also main point for player to login..
.
.
there's other city that had the same function as this city. But each city could be only be access by player when they arrive at certain level. During the stay of players in these cities, they can't be hurt by other player, meaning they can't fight among each other. while it's allow to hurt and be hurt by the people of this land.
.
.
"yeah... there's that rule right" say the center guy gloomy. 'hah i wish to kick this jerk butt so much!!', thinking the center guy, glaring at the bad guys. "but....u seem to forget something dude", say max suddenly. the crowd all center their focus on max. Max begin looking at the bad guy with devilish smile. the leader guy become nervous. he couldn't understand what's the meaning of Max words. "what are u trying to say huh!!! don't mess with me!!!"shout the leader frantically. the crowd begin whispering among them. "there's no way they could fight right??",whispering the crowd. "yeah..yeah ...the rule is a rule right??" whisper one of the crowd again. 'haih...newbie is newbie..but why the heck the senior player this dumb huh??' thought Max alone. His face become stoic.
.
.
"u are right bout that but... say...aren't u forgetting another important rule along that rule??",say Max snicker. everyone become dumbfounded with the answer given. they begin to think carefully. "no.. there's no way there's another rule that..", "itta... there's one!!!" say the center guy, cutting off the bad guy leader speech. "ohh...can u plez tell them, especially to all this newbie here.. Mr Toshiyo" say Max to the center guy. the center guy or Toshiyo smile with Max  'plead'.
.
.
"hahaha ok..well this rule is simple and...only apply to... level 250 above.. or we called it as...'adulthood rule', isn't it Max??"answer Toshiyo with smirk. Toshiyo look at Max with slight smile. 'Ahh adulthood rule...how can i forget', think the bad guy leader as his complexion begin pale.
.
.
yeah adulthood rule, this rule was added on during second phase of the game which is apply to those who gain level 250 above. for those who are on this level, they will be allow to fight in protected city though this cities supposed to protect newbie, the protection doesn't apply on those who  level above 250..
.
.
This rule was added to balance the level of each player and help the people of the land. where through this permission of fighting, there might be casualties and those who lose will drop level and EXP, thus high level people will keep decreasing and at the same time, those high level people could help people on this land from be harass too.
.
.
though actually thru this rule, the high level people might become more high level and allowing Pking. The good part from this rule is, any casualties happen during fight will restored back to the original state right after the fight over and other people won't be hurt at all including those people of this land during the fight of other people.
.
.
"so that's mean i could slaughter u guys right???"say Toshiya, threatening the bad guys. All of them trembling from seeing demon face that Toshiya shown. 'wow .really...demon', think Nana while looking at Toshiya face. The bad guy who realize their fate become pale and couldn't hide their trembling body. 'i'm...dead' thought them all...
.
.
(to be continued)