Your Choice

The blue sky disappears, a drizzling rain starts to befall the land. The bustling city of Melvin which was crowded with newbies and fights that just now happened became a bit empty as some of them were hurrying running from the rain and some were busy with tying the loser of the fight.

But, for the people of this land, they all had one thought after seeing this rare drizzling, 'did something will befall this land??'.

The player who plays this game, most of them doesn't read the full intro for this City, so they might doesn't know the fact that this city, this land which looks splendid with crops and livestock to buy from, was actually the only city that had a percentage of 9% rain throughout a year. The occasion of having rain was quite rare and a sight to see.

Sometimes, whenever the people of this city see the rainfall, they will wonder, 'did something happen??' or 'did disaster will befall the land??', that shows how rare the rain is for them and that's why, the people of this land, all of them were acting quite strange and whispering among themselves.

While of course, the player who doesn't know this plot won't find it odd at all.

In front of the fruit stall, there were 3 people who were having a conversation while there were a few people tied behind them.

"hey max it's rain"

"yeah.. it's... rare isn't it"

"i think so... we had played for so long, but... there's no rain at all.. this my first-time experience it here"

"That's right... i thought it's strange too... and look at them.."

Max pointed his finger towards some of the land people that were whispering while looking anxious. Both of them turn their head in the direction of Max's finger. They both nodded their heads.

"They're looking anxious"

"yeah... something strange... especially those announcements just now"

"yeah.. new system they say...but usually.. they will announce it on the notice board that will pop up every so often.. but just now... it's a verbal announcement instead"

"something really weird right now... it's not like usual... the people of this land also... not like their usual behavior"

"it's because of the rain"

"'hmm"'

while the three are having the conversation, someone suddenly joins in and interrupts them. three of them quickly turn their head towards the voice direction. They saw the boy who they helped just now. He was sitting on top of the chair that the stall had and was speaking while looking at the rain.

"hmm what do you mean boy??"

Max asks out cautiously while looking at the boy with a smile.

Flinched*

The boy flinched as he realized that he was interrupting the three-player conversation.

"ah... I'm... sorry for"
"it's fine kids... rather... just explain the reason"

Max cut off one of the boys who was trying to say sorry for his impudence. the boy fidgeted before continuing speaking.

"The rain was actually rare for this city, sometimes, we could have just 3-5 rain per year... so that's why, we can't help but always thought that, this rain could come with disaster"

The three of them nodded with the boy's explanation and smile.

"That was some new info we got boy... though we know, that there's no rain while we are here...because we are not here so often.. we don't know that this rain was that rare.. but we do think that this rain is indeed rare but..."