3|Pleb

UwU...Le Pleb is ReWriting! UwO

It was a Warm Breezy Day...Pleb was inspecting a Swirling Purple Liquid. This was what Lady Jane used to take Control of Draco...Then she picked up a Scarlet Stained Knife. Then Handcuffs. Draco's Powers were Uncontrollable. But why did Lady Jane pick Draco and not the Others? 

Maybe since he is the youngest, his siblings will not want to kill him to get rid of the Spirit... Pleb thought. Pleb picked up the Scarlet Stained Knife and Quickly put on Her Bandanna and Bear Mask. She put on her hood and gloves. She was going to make a new place in her room where she tortures People who mess with her Ships. With a Potion of Invisibility on, she left the Hideout in search for Prisoners.

She spied on one of her two Favorite Ships. Aarmau (CAUSE WHY NOT?! Okay...I am a Yandere ONLINE for my Ships). "I'll be back," Aphmau said. "Okay!" Aaron said. Pleb watched Aphmau leave. A Girl came up to Aaron. "Hey Aaron," she said Flirty. "Why are you here Lily?" Aaron asked. Pleb smirked. She grabbed Lily and began Dragging her to make it look like she was Walking away. 

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Lily screamed as Pleb chained her up in her Secret Dungeon. "A Ship Yandere," Pleb replied. "You are ruining the Aarmau Ship and I know just who to bring as your Cellmate." Pleb left invisible again.

Pleb came back with a Girl that had Green Eyes and Orange Blonde Hair. "So Lily and Felicia. Why do you two ruin the Ships?" Pleb asked reaching into her Hoodie Pocket. Through her mask, she had a Sinister Grin. "WHAT?! MY ALEC SHOULDN'T BE WITH THAT SLUT, FUNNEH!" Felicia Screamed. "SHE ISN'T EVEN ACTING LIKE HOW SHE SHOULD ACT!" Pleb took out her knife. "Wrong Answer," she said. She slit Felicia's Wrist. "MY SKIN!" She screamed. "How about you Lily?" "AARON IS MEANT TO BE MINE! APHMAU IS A STUPID POTATO!" "Only Aaron can call Aph a Potato," Pleb said slitting Lily's Wrist. "I'll be back," Pleb said.

She went down to the Dungeons to see Lady Jane. "You," Lady Jane growled. "I'm not surprised," Pleb said. "LET ME OUT!" "Nah...I rather not," Pleb said as she entered the Cell. Pleb was known for Torturing People in the Best Ways Possible. Pleb began slitting her Ankle gently. Then slit her arm harder. Soon enough, Lady Jane's Arms and Legs were full of Cuts. Bigger and Deeper then the Last. 

Pleb was covered with Blood. People call her a Psycho, but Never dared say it in front of her. Little did they know, Pleb had EXCELLENT hearing, because she has Werewolf Ears, but hides that part. She was also Part Meif'Wa, but she hides her Meif'Wa Tail. "Psycho," said Lady Jane. Pleb just smirked. She took of her Bandanna for the First Time in front of People. Her eyes who was once Blue were now Bloodshot Red. "Never Call me that," Pleb said slitting Lady Jane's Cheek. "Lady Baka."

Pleb put her Bandana back on and went back up to her Bedroom. She sat down and faced Lily and Felicia. They were in her Secondary Closet, which she keeps well hidden. Who else had ruined her Ships? She snapped her Fingers and Got up.

She came back with a Blonde Boy. "Let Me Go!" "Shut Up Prince," Pleb said, Chaining him up. "Why did you try to ruin the Kold Ship?" "Kold?" I slit his Ankle. "Gold and Kyran," Pleb said, throwing the Knife up in the Air and catching it by the Handle. "Gold LOVES me! She IS MINES!" Pleb shook her head and sighed. "You three Never Learn," Pleb said, Slitting them, Now Cutting them. 

She began texting her Friend, Pastel...

Pleb: Hey Pastel

Pastel: Wassup Pleb?

Pleb: You don't have to worry about our Ships anymore

Pastel: What do you mean?

Pleb: Nothing

Pastel: Okay...If you say so...

Pleb smirked. Pastel didn't know Pleb was in the Murder Spree Gang. Pleb knocked out the Three Peeps, Blindfolded them, Muffled them and closed the Closet Doors. The Closet was Perfectly well hidden.

She went out to Hang Out with Pastel. She plastered a False Smile on her face. She took off her Bear Mask and went out...

Pleb dragged her Friend to the Park where Falec was happening. Then Aarmau...

~𝙻𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝙳𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 ...'𝚠' ... 𝙾𝚠𝙾