6|eliza

eliza was really bored, and from what she could tell some of the prisoners in msg's cells had already had their share of torture. she shouldn't push them further; that might make them break, and then that wouldn't be fun. there wouldn't be any slow deaths.

the sleek black computer on her desk was open, her email tab applicated. she reread the acceptance letter from msg, something she'd never thought she'd get.

14th april 2020; thursday
re: msg acceptance
to: [ eliza brown ]
from: [ msg staff ]

𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 [ 𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 ],

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙; 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍. 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛.

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘, 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗. 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎.

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛. 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚗, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝. 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 [ 𝚋𝚊𝚊𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚖𝚘𝚘 ].

𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚜𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏

eliza was still bored, so she decided to go down to the dungeons. after texting moon, she knew who she wanted to torture.

yumi's screams of pain were relieving, and eliza frowned down at her knife. hers was probably the bloodiest, but as she inspected it, she realised hers was probably also the dullest. she went to sharpen it when she received a notification about kyo updating a book.

it was called "classified", and like usual with most good books, eliza found someone to hate right away. her eyes narrowed.

she had their next target.

henry would have to watch out...

everyone please keep in mind that this is breaking the fourth wall and will not affect kyo's plot at all.

thx, have a nice day