9 | Moon

JULY 11th SUNDAY 2:00 P.M

"Tonight." I say with a grin. I hear people cheering around me and my grin widens.

Everyone starts to talk to one another, about how we're gonna pull this off, how excited they were to destroy Jay, or how shocked they were that they were going on a mission this quickly.

"OKAY EVERYBODY!!!" I yell on top of my lungs. To be a great leader you have to get your team's attention easily. "As in tonight I meant like, one hour or whatever! So go train! Or eat! Or do something!" I paused as another thing came to mind.

"Anything besides talking to your characters from our stories. I'M LOOKING AT YOU ROSANNA!" I shouted as I looked at the nervous Rose, who has recently talked to characters in her stories.

"Remember to get your weapons, and dress up in all black when we're ready to go! Or something...." The cheering continues around me as people thought of different ways to torture Jay forever.

"You're all dismissed for now!" I yell again. Chatter erupts from everywhere as most people people get up from their seats and head to the training rooms or to their personally assigned rooms.

The only people that stayed was Alayna and Rose. "Moon, I have an question." Rose said. "I Have an question too!!!" Alayna yelled from the back of the table. I nodded my head at Rose, indicating that she should speak. 

"Okay so, this isn't related to the murdering Jay topic, but how did you and the others know that I talked to some of my characters from my book?" 

"Well... um, It was an lucky guess?" I said nervously. That was an big lie. I totally spy on everyone in the Gang. It's kinda an hobby. 

"Mhm, right." Rose said. She looked like she might not believe me, and I can't blame her for that. I would totally not believe me either.

Rose turned around and left. I got a feeling she was gonna pry into me about how I knew. Next I turned to Alayna. "And your question?"

"Yeah, why am I a look out?" She asked me. Oh. That question. I guess I had expected that. 

"Well... I picked the roles randomly." That was another lie. I had picked her the look out role, because Alayna seemed more cautious then the rest of the team so I had given it to her.

Alayna nodded and headed to the cafeteria. Even though lunch was over.

I stretch and head to my bedroom, to plan out our mission.

∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞∂∞

JULY 11TH SUNDAY 2:16 P.M

I surprised myself with the amount of time I took to plan. Sixteen minutes. Only sixteen. Wow. I look at my computer once again to recheck if I missed anything in the plan or if they're any loose ties in it.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝙿𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝚈

𝙰 𝚁 𝚁 𝙸 𝚅 𝙰 𝙻

𝙰𝚝 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝟸:𝟺𝟻 𝙿.𝙼 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘. 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛, 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚎, 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 '𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚉𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜.'