Chapter 14 (The Meeting)

3rd Person's POV

Maaga pa lang, ay naghahanda na ang tatlong kaibigan ni Xyrill na nagsisilbi ngayon sa kanya.

Even though they called 'servants' they still have their own quarter where they sleep. The Royal Palace is big enough to even let the helpers live inside.

"I don't know why we need to wake up so early. For sure Lady Xyrill is still sleeping" It's 4 AM in the morning when the three of them started to prepare themselves.

"Phelis, we know that Lady Xyrill doesn't really let us do too much work. But we still have to do our task. And that's to look after her. Especially she doesn't know how things work here" Krea scolded Phelis.

"She must be lonely here" the other two looked at Egilior. "Why? How do you say so? She looks like she enjoys here" Phelis asked.

"Isn't it obvious? She might look like us but at some point, she's still different. Especially the hair" Egilior answered. That's where Krea remembers something.

"The first time I met her, she's alone in the garden with some of the royal guards. And it looked like she just finished crying" Krea described how she met Xyrill. It was Prince Asher that assigned her. That's where Krea knows that she's serving an important person.

"I don't want to think bad about Prince Asher but.." The other girls got curious about what Krea wanted to say. "I heard she was forcibly taken here by the Prince" Egilior and Phelis looked shocked after that.

"Why would the Prince do that? I know we are aware that there are other intellectual entities outside our planet. But we never really think about it that much" Phelis asked.

"And we know that Prince Asher is not that kind of person. He may be strict but He would never do that without a reason" Egilior added.

Krea sighed. The day she started working with Xyrill, she never felt like a servant. Xyrill treated her like with care and even asked her to be Xyrill's friend.

She starts to think about how Xyrill really feels. Thinking if she's just masking all her true feelings.

After they are done preparing, they started to walk to Xyrill's bedroom.

"But this is for sure, we're the only ones she trusted here in this Palace"

While they are walking they saw Kadmos, one the advisor of the Emperor. The three girls set to the side to pave the way for Kadmos.

They slightly bowed their heads while Kadmos is walking past them. Kadmos slightly nodded to them and quickly glanced at Phelis.

After Kadmos past them, they started to walk again but they noticed that Phelis is still looking at the ground. Krea put her hands on Phelis shoulder and that startled Phelis.

"Is there something wrong?" Krea asked Phelis. But Phelis shakes her head. "N-nothing" Krea's eyebrows wrinkled.

"Are you sure?" Krea asked again. Phelis smiled at them. "Yeah, I'm okay" she walked past them. Krea and Egilior look at each other confused.

Xyrill's POV

Nakahiga ako ngayon sa kama habang hawak ko ang phone na bigay sakin ni Clovis.

Sobrang mangha ko pa ng ipaliwanag sakin ni Securus yung features ng phone na'to. But this is not the same phone that Astrid, Leif and Speros had. Yung kanila kasi ay pwede maging armlet habang itong nasa akin hindi.

I found out that your phone can change to any color you would like. Kaya kapag binili mo siya, transparent siya sa umpisa. Then you can set the color.