𝐢𝐢𝐢

FIVE SEARCHES THROUGH cupboards and cabinets in the kitchen looking for coffee. "So Quincey you can do shit with your mind" Klaus states while the two are sat at the table "wow Klaus! I didn't know that!" Quincey says sarcastically. "No need for the attitude, Miss Sassy Pants" Klaus says to her "so you think you could tune this guitar with your mind?" Klaus questions, handing her the guitar that he had on his lap.

"Sure" Quincey closes her eyes and focuses on the guitar, her eyes open and the pegs on the guitar turn until it's tuned. "Here ya go, Klausy" The girl smiles, handing the black guitar back to Klaus.
"Where's Vanya?" Allison asks, walking into the kitchen "oh, she's gone" Klaus tells his sister.

"That's unfortunate" Five says, referring to the lack of coffee in the house. "An entire square block, forty-two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms, but not a single drop of coffee" Five says in an annoyed tone "dad hated caffeine" Allison told the boy "well, he hated children too, and he had plenty of us" Klaus said hugging the guitar, laughing sarcastically and then faking a pout.

"We're taking the car" Five walked over to Quincey, taking her hand in his. "Where are you going?" Klaus asked wide eyed "to get a decent cup of coffee" five told him like it was obvious. "Do you even know how to drive?" Alison's eyebrows were raised as she asked the question. "He knows how to do everything, trust me, he's told me a thousand times" Quincey laughed as Five jumped them to the car, starting it and driving to get a cup of coffee.

"I feel like we should try and stop them but then again, I also just kinda want to see what happens" Klaus stands up from his seat, like he's going to go after him, but then stops, not wanting to stop them.
"Alright, I guess I'll see you guys in, what, ten years? When Pogo dies?" Diego comes into the kitchen with his bag over his shoulder. "Not if you die first" Allison tells him, with her arms crossed "yeah, love you too, sis. Goodluck with your next film, hope it turns out better than your marriage"

Allison leaves the room "are- are we leaving?" Klaus asks Diego "no, I'm leaving, me by myself-" Diego gets interrupted by Klaus clapping his hands "oh, fabulous! I'll get my things"

Five and Quincey sit in Griddy's Donuts, Five rings the bell impatiently. Just after they arrive, a middle aged man enters the shop and sits next to Number Five. The noise of plates clattering can be heard from the cafe's kitchen. A older woman dressed in a pink uniform, Quincey had to admit the uniform was quite ugly, came from out the back of the store.

"Sorry sink was clogged" the woman chuckled "so, what'll it be?" She asked. "Uh, give me a chocolate eclair" the man next to Five said "can I get the kids, a glass of milk or something?" The woman glances at the two kids, leaving the man beside them confused "the kids want coffee, black and a cappuccino" Agnes -or so it said on her uniform- looked weirdly at the two teenagers dressed in school uniforms, before speaking "cute kids" Five and Quincey faked a smile to the woman.

Agnes goes to get their orders. "Don't remember this place being such a shithole, I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat donuts till we puked, simpler times, huh?" Five tells Quincey (the last part being directed to the man), to which she smiles at but the man beside them was left extremely confused. "Eh. I suppose". The waitress brings over their orders "here" she places them down infront of their respected orderers.

"I got theirs" the man tells Agnes "thanks" both Quincey and Five say at the same time. "You must know your way around the city" Quincey mentions, noticing the towing company logo on his shirt "well I hope so, I've been driving it for 20 years" the middle aged man replies to her "good" Five starts "we need an address" Quincey finishes. He writes the address down on a napkin before handing it to five and making his way out of the store.

Five pockets the address, turning to face Quincey "so how'd you like my family?" Five asked the girl beside him "yeah, they all seem really nice. Apart from Luther, he seems like a dick" Quincey tells her best friend "oh, he is" they both laugh.

The one thing that made being in the apocalypse better, was having someone with them. Both Five and Quincey couldn't imagine being in the apocalypse by themselves, they would've gone insane.

 Both Five and Quincey couldn't imagine being in the apocalypse by themselves, they would've gone insane