𝐢𝐱

"LIKE I SAID to your son and daughter earlier, any information about prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without a clients consent, I simply cannot help you."

Five and Quincey, along with Klaus, sit in the familiar white building. The outside light, flooding through the many wall length windows. Five standing at the front of the desk, while Klaus and Quincey sit on the chairs.

"Well We can't get consent if you don't give us a name" Five points out the hole in their rules "well that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

You could practically see the lightbulb turn on, inside Klaus' head "and what about my consent" He speaks up "excuse me?" The confused doctor asks "who gave you permission... to lay your hands, on my kids?" Klaus points to Five and Quincey.

"What?" All three ask. "You heard me" Klaus remains calm "I didn't touch either one of your children" the doctor tells Klaus. "Oh really? Then how did he get that swollen lip, then?"
"He doesn't have a swollen-" the doctor was cut off by Klaus slapping Five across the face "not to mention my daughters bruised shin" Klaus turned from five to Quincey.

"Touch her, your dead Klaus" Five sneered in barely above a whisper. Klaus goes ahead anyways and kicks Quincey's shin

Quincey feels the tip of Klaus' shoe, dig into the surface of her leg. She barely feels the pain, but it still takes her off guard and makes her stumble backwards slightly.

"sorry Quinn" he looks sympathetically at her "I've had worse wounds" she reply's. "I want it. Name, please. Now" Klaus leans onto the desk "you're crazy" the doctor points a finger at the man infront of him. "You got no idea"

Klaus looks down the desk below him and he spots something sitting atop. The snow globe makes its way into Klaus' hand "'peace on earth' That's so sweet." Klaus smashes the globe over his head. Small bits of glass and glitter, scatter through his hair. Blood running down the side of his face. "God, that hurt!" Klaus groans.

The doctor picks up the phone and starts dialing "I'm calling secur- what are you doing!" klaus snatches it out of his hands "there's been an assault in Mr. Bigs office, and we need security now. Schnell!" Klaus lets the phone drop back onto the receiver.

"So here's what's going to happen Grant" Klaus' voice switches into a serious tone. "I-it's Lance"
"In about sixty seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'what the hell happened' And we're gonna tell them that you, beat the shit out of us" Klaus sobs

"You're gonna do great for n prison Grant"
"Trust him, he's probably been there" Quincey smiled innocently "that, I have. A little piece of chicken like you. Oh my god you're gonna get passed around like a..." Klaus rotates his hips around in circles "you're just- you're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying"

"Jesus, you're a real sick bastard"
"thank you" he deadpans before spitting out a shard of glass.

***

Quincey sits cross legged on top of the filing cabinets waiting for the doctor to find the eye's file. "Huh, that's strange"

"What?" Five and Quincey ask "uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet." Klaus hops down off the filing cabinets "what? What do you mean?" The doctor looked warily at Klaus, afraid he would go crazy again.

"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number...this can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet. Where did you two get that eye?"

***

"Well, this is not good" Five sighs as they walk down the front steps. "I was pretty good, right? 'Yeah, what about my consent, bitch?'" Klaus chuckles. "Klaus, it doesn't matter." Five says, annoyed "what? What? What's the big deal with this eye anyway?"

"There is someone out there who will lose an eye, in the next seven days." Five gradually gets angrier "they're gonna bring about the end of life on this earth as we know it" Quincey finishes.

"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like, now? Or what?" Klaus completely ignoring the fact that the teens are talking about the end of the world.

"Your 20 bucks?" Five repeats
"Yeah my 20 bucks"

"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?" Five remarks. "Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a-rumblin'" Klaus imitates the sound of his stomach rumbling.

"You're useless! You're all useless!" Five spits "wow"
"You know, I don't mean you Quince" Five walks over and sits on the stairs, Quincey not far behind him. Klaus following.

"Oh come on! You need to lighten up old man! Hey, you know, I've just now realised why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell!" Klaus laughs "all those years by your- hang on! Did you two ever, you know?"
"No!" Five and Quincey yell at Klaus.

It was true, their relationship had always been purely platonic.

"I mean if you two had been together, together, you would've been dating for how many years?"
"Over thirty" Quincey deadpanned "thirty years? Oh wow! The longest I've been with someone was...I don't know, three weeks."

Quincey felt Five's hand wrap tightly around her own and then the same swirling sensation and before she knew it she wasn't sitting on the stairs outside meritech anymore, she was sitting in the back of a taxi.

"Don't stop, just keep going" Five told the driver, who obviously got a fright from the two teens randomly showing up in the back of the car. They look out the window and see klaus yelling about not getting his money.

 They look out the window and see klaus yelling about not getting his money