Part 3: Engagement

Y/N was on the helm of his ship, watching the small fleet of sirens he was task to escort. He wore a white version of his uniform to match the surrounding snow. He got bored quickly but remain vigilant to any attacker. Soon Observer Alpha jump on his ship, barely giving a presence to the young male.

Alpha: "Are you ready for the attack?"

Y/N stay silence. He watch the rising sun on this beautiful morning. The way the rays shine to the ice, it was unlike anything Y/N has ever seen.

Alpha: "HEY! Are you listening!"

Y/N once again stay silent. This tick off Alpha.

Alpha: "Augsburg!"

Y/N hums in response.

Y/N: "Yes I am listening, but I was also just thinking about how pretty the sun is right now. It is the first time I was watching the sun raise."

Alpha: "When were you created?"

Y/N: "3 days ago. I done day and night training but never have I seen the Sun set or Sun raise."

Alpha: "Great, a new ship that doesn't even know everything."

Y/N: "That doesn't mean that I still can't fight them off. Going to have too with the first and second-generation models you have."

Alpha: "I know we have the older versions of ships compare to the wide spread use of Generation 3 and higher. But my Empress knows that the older ones have much more of a kick to their cannons than the newer ones which have more of an anti-aircraft and anti-submarines."

Y/N: "That is why I am here. I can do what the newer ones can while still have enough to beat larger ships such as battleships."

Alpha: "So I been told."

Y/N: "Well look at the time."

Y/N look down at a pocket watch he had on his right side (I am making you right handed). He click on it before putting it back.

Y/N: "We are almost there to fight against them Northern Parliament."

Alpha: "I be watching you Augsburg."

Y/N: "Shall I start to dance of death?"

Alpha: "Do you need a dance partner~?"

Y/N: "Yes actually. Could you assist me with that dance?"

Alpha blush red.

Alpha: "I never dance before." *thought* "Damn my big mouth!"

Y/N: "It is a waltz, easy but get difficult longer you dance. But I believe that base on your size, footing is not a problem."

Y/N grab Alpha by her waist and jump onto his railing. He place on hand on hers and the other stay on her waist.  He start to twirl around the rails with her trying to keep up. Soon enough he jump off the ship and land somewhere else.