1

My plane was landing in airport in California. This was the longest flight ever. I needed to get my baggage. I walked through airport without actually watching where I step. I was too happy to think about something else. 

And then I fell. Atleast I started to, but someone was behind me and he or she catched me. It was "he". Boy with ocean blue eyes, perfect teeth, beautiful smile, brown, almost black hair. He was taller than me. 

- I'm so sorry! I didn't watch where I go.- I tried to apologise, but he just smiled and shaked his head. 

- It's okay. It's not like every day beautiful girls fell on me.- I blushed and felt like I'm tomato. 

- I'm Bryan!- I knew his name. I knew who he was. I've followed him and others for a year on TikTok and other socials. I just didn't want that akward moment when I would need to tell how I know him. 

- Y/N! It's really nice to meet you, Bryan!- I smiled with my tomato red cheeks. Did he saw my blushing? 

- What are you doing in California? Of course if it's okay if I ask you that.- he asked when we together walked out of airport. 

- I've job here. In some entertainment group.- I'm not allowed to tell more. They said it needs to be a suprise. 

- It's nice. Actually, I need to go home. Homies are waiting for me. They said there's suprise for all of us. Hope I'll see you again, Y/N!- he waved at me and I just smiled at him. 

Does he know that he'll see me very, very soon? 

A/N: 

Hi, babies! I came up with different story this time. 

Please, if you see some mistakes in this story, let me know. English is my learned language, so there can possibly be mistakes. 

Hope you liked this part! 

Love you, guys! <3