4

Y/N

Heidi showed me my room and left so I can unpack my things. I left room doors open.

- Why didn't you tell me?- I screamed and jumped. When I turned, Bryan was standing in door ceiling, smiling at me.

- You scared me.- instead of answering to his question, I just sit on my bed and looked at him.

- Sorry. So, why?-

- Zach told me not to. And, if I'm being honest, I wanted to see your face when you understood that it's me.- I moved to sit in bed against the headboard, so Bryan can sit at the end.

- So, at the airport you knew who I was?-

I nodded.

- Why didn't you say that?-

- You know that video on Tiktok where you meet new people and tell them who you are, and they says that they know you and shows you your profile?- I really hoped that he understood my mumbling.

- Yeah.- he said looking at my face.

- I didn't want that awkward moment. I knew who you were and I knew that I'll be seeing you soon. And you were rushing home, so I didn't want to delay you.-

He nodded his head thinking about something.

- And you didn't ask exactly where I'll be working, so I didn't need to say details.- I smiled at him.

It felt really good to talk to him. It was like we knew each other for a long time and can talk about everything. I felt comfortable with him.

- So, what are you two doing here alone?- Tristan came inside of my room.

- Just talking.- Bryan said. Tristan just nodded and raised his eyebrows few times while smiled as devil.

- Fuck off.- Bryan screamed and throwed one of my pillows to Tristan.

A/N:

Hiiiii!! I finally did it.
I got so tired after work that I don't want to write, but as I said in comments, I'm updating today.

I don't know when will be next update. I will try to write as soon as possible.

But for you guys: write in comments your name, age, what you like about this story and what you want to read in future.

I would like to know my readers a little bit better.

Love you. 💕