3

Bryan

Everyone in home was in rush. When I get home, no one greeted me as always. I guess, all boys waited for the big surprise.
- She needs to be here soon.- Zach told someone in the kitchen. I think it was Heidi. She almost always knows what is going on when we don't.
Who is "she"? Is she that surprise? Why would she be a surprise?
- I'm home. Sorry for being late.- I walked in the kitchen.
- It's okay. We need to wait anyways.- Zach answered. It looked like he can't wait until he can show us the surprise.
- We are waiting for what? Boys just told me that there's a surprise.- I tried to get some answers, but Zach didn't tell me. He just said that we need to wait and then we will know.
I get to my room to change. And I wanted to sleep for some time. So, I get to bed to sleep for a little bit.
But when I was going to fall asleep, doorbell ringed and I heard Zach's screams.
Why it felt like he was more surprised than others?
There was someone. I heard voice. It seemed like it was a girl. And I swear I have heard that voice before.
I got out of my bed and quietly opened my doors to my room.
With every step I took I was more sure, that I've heard that voice. I can't remember where, but it wasn't important.
Everyone was in room where we go live on TikTok.
Girl stayed with her back facing me. Her hair was light brown. Her bags were beside her.
- Bryan come introduce yourself.- Zach said when he saw me. Girl turned around and I was shocked.
It was girl from airport. She was standing right in front of me. I hoped to meet her again, but I didn't think that it will happen so soon.
- Y/N?-

A/N:
Hi, babies! Hope you all had wonderful day. Or sleep if it's morning to you.
I'm so sorry for not posting sooner, but I don't have too much time. I'm getting ready for graduation and I have work, so I don't have too much free time.
I hope you like this one. If you have any suggestions for this story, feel free to message me.
Love you guys!