2

Bryan

I was visiting my family in Jersey. I missed my mom so much. She was very happy to see me. My visit was like a suprise. She didn't know that I was going to be home. I was there just for three days, but I wanted to see mom.
When I headed back to LA, Darius called and told me that Zach keeps something from them. He says that it's suprise and it will be there today. It was kinda weird, but I didn't ask Zach about it. If it's suprise, then we don't need to know.
I walked fast through airport in LA. I didn't have much time. But then someone almost fell on me. Luckily, I catch her. It was girl. Shorter than me. Blue eyes, light brown hair, curvy body, beautiful smile.
- I'm so sorry! I didn't watch where I go.- she apologised, but I was just smiling.
- It's okay. It's not like everyday beautiful girls fell on me.- she blushed. Her cheeks turned red as tomato. It looked really cute.
- I'm Bryan!-
- Y/N! Nice to meet you, Bryan!- she was still blushing.
We both together were going to airport exit when I talked again.
- What are you doing in LA? Of course if it's okay that I ask you that.-
- I have a job here. In some entertainment group.- she said shyly.
- It's nice. It was really nice to meet you. Hope we will se each other again.- Zach keeps messaging me and asking where I am.
- I need to get home. Homies are waiting for me. -
Y/N smiled and waved at me.
I really hope to see her again. Actually, I wonder if she knew who I am. Even if she did, she didn't scream and it was really nice to talk to her.

A/N:
Hiiiii! I'm really sorry for not posting sooner, but my work schedule sucks. I'm trying to write as much as I can.
I haven't watched boys live for a week, because I'm at work when they go live and I'm really sad about it.
I haven't posted on my TikTok fanpage for few days too. And I don't have any new videos to post, so if anybody wants to help me out with posting on my fanpage, just message me.