The beginning

~Your P.O.V~
"LIZZY! GET BACK HERE WITH THAT! It was a gift from cousin Hazel!" I shouted at my 8 year old sister while chasing her around our house. She had taken my favorite necklace from my cousin. It was a dolphin necklace...It was super precious to me.

"Then sing me a song! Please! I cant sleep without it!" My sister shouted back as she ran upstairs

"Then sing me a song! Please! I cant sleep without it!" My sister shouted back as she ran upstairs. 'Well...Mom wont be home till later so...Alright let's do it. Maybe she will sleep faster' I thought as I grabbed my phone and made my way upstairs.
"Can you sing the hero song?! Please?" She asked me. I sighed "Yes Lizzy I will sing Holding out for A Hero. But you have to give my necklace back." She nodded quickly before placing the necklace in my hands. I put it on and grabbed my guitar and began to play.
( Cue the music!~)
~Time skip to after the song~
As I finsihed the song I look over and see Lizzy fast asleep. I smiled and quietly left the room. I went to the kitchen and sat on the counter and opened up Instagram on my phone. I saw a new picture of Hazel and my favorite Dolphin. Winter. Saved by 15 year old Sawyer Nelson. Every summer I got to see winter. And tomorrow is when I get to see her again. This time I get to bring Lizzy. I chuckle quietly at a picture of Hazel getting splashed by Winter and Ruffus (the pelican) flying away. I decided to text Hazel.
(Y/N): Hey Cuz! How are you? Cant wait to see you Tomorrow! Lizzy is super excited to see you and winter!

Hazel: Hey! Yeah! I'm super excited! I cant wait for you to meet Sawyer! He is super nice! And I think you'll get along with him!

I thought for a second. 'Sawyer...The one who saved winter...Come to think of it I never really got to see him the last two summers'
(Y/N): Yeah?

Hazel: Yeah! The last two summers he wasn't here but this summer he will be! I cant wait for you to meet him! Oh! I got to go, see you tomorrow Cuz!

(Y/N): Kay! Bye Hazel!

I scrolled through a few more pictures and found one of Sawyer and Winter.
'I haven't met him and yet he is cute...wow...'  I turned my phone off and headed back upstairs. I finished packing me and Lizzy's stuff and got into my bed. 'I wonder what tomorrow will bring' I thought as I fell asleep.

Holy moly.....My thumbs hurt TuT. Anyway!  Hope you guys enjoyed the first part of this! See you in the next chapter!!!  ~Mochi~
All characters besides Lizzy and Y/N belong to the Dolphin Tale creators.