〔5〕: day three

Allison accidentally bumped into Harry Potter himself when she went through the portrait hole, and she landed on her butt while Harry stood still. She envied his balance. Harry helped her up and grumbled an apology and Allison nodded, side stepping him so she could pass. She flashed him a half meant smile and walked away, hoping he won't want to actually talk to her. Thankfully, he didn't and Allison heard the portrait hole swing close.

"So is it just my eyes or have you fallen for Blaise Zabini?" Allison jumped and tripped, landing on her butt again before she seethe as she glared at Hermione. "Stay away from those Slytherins Allison. I get that Mayleen is one of your best friends but Blaise is just bad news."

Allison snorted. "I haven't fallen for Blaise. And he isn't bad news. I just happen to like him." Hermione raised a brow at her. "As a friend of course!" Allison quickly added. "Where's King Ron?"

"Three names. Peeves, Ron, Ginny. Stuff of nightmares." Hermione shook her head, continuing to read whatever book she read and Allison only hummed in response before going to her dorm room, where she found Elle asleep, Katie trying to teach Artemisia Green (Imelda's older sister, who had terrible terrible acne) the rules for Gobstones, Masami Cho-rong mindlessly flipped through her Potions textbook and finally, Luahana Bell (who was in no way related to Katie) was dancing to a tune only she could hear and Allison shook her head.

"What did I miss?" Allison and they all warmly greeted her, except for Elle and Luahana.

"Elle scored detention with McGonagall, I'm trying to teach Arty how to play Gobstones, Masami is doing Merlin knows what and well, Lu is dancing... again."

"I am not taking her to the hospital wing if she sprains another ankle." Masami spoke and everyone agreed, Allison as well. Luahana liked dancing but that doesn't mean she actually knows how to dance. The kid could kill you with her moves, not the kind of kill that actually means you'll be shocked, no, the kind that means you'll be dead forever due to her violent swings.

"I wish I could stop her but it's interesting to watch." Artemisia spoke and Allison shook her head. She thought it was absolutely dangerous. "It's better than learning Gobstones rules Al."

Allison sighed. "True." She agreed, sitting down next to Masami, who shifted her leg so Allison could sit properly. "How long do you think she'll continue?"

"If we don't stop her, until she breaks something important." Katie said and Allison sighed. That again was true. Masami and Allison exchanged a look.

"I'm not going to take her to the hospital wing. She's the one who wanted to act like Michael Jackson." Masami shrugged, showing off her knowledge about the muggle world. Allison slightly regretted not taking Muggle Studies anymore.

"Fine, I will stop her." Artemisia groaned before she stood up and tapped Luahana on the shoulder, the girl shrieked and took off what muggles called headsets and set aside her device. Allison didn't know what it was called. Luahana did once tell them and had showed them how to use it. Allison forgot easily.

"Was is it violent again?" Luahana asked innocently and Masami laughed at her.

"Bloody hell it was. Thought you were going to kick someone in the shins, again." Luahana turned a bright red before Katie scoffed, Luahana had kicked her in the shins. According to Luahana, she didn't see Katie there.

"Lu, while you're there, wake Elle up, her detention with Professor Biscuit will start any minute." Katie said, standing up. "I have business to attend to."

Before Luahana could wake Elle up, before Katie could slip her shoes on, before Artemisia bit her fingernails, before Masami could flip another page and before Allison could protest with Katie, a blood curling scream could be heard coming from the common room. Allison knew that scream, Hermione.

"Ron!" She had yelled and Allison truly felt like dying. She killed Ron.

☆☆☆

"Miss Newton, were you aware that the very same sugar quills you gave Mr Weasley were coated in a deadly amount of Monkshood?" So that was it was. Allison shook her head at Professor McGonagall, who sat like a statue before her. "Where did you obtain these sugar quills?"

"Honeydukes. I swear Professor, I bought them for myself but," She hesitated and she feared that McGonagall might notice this and actually figure out that she did indeed kill Ron. How will she live with herself after this? She killed a fellow Gryffindor! Weren't lions and lionesses very fond of one another? Weren't they protective of each other? "I just wanted to thank Ron for those savings."

"Miss Newton, it will be futile to lie to me." McGonagall pressed but Allison was keen on not saying anything. McGonagall can't know she's been going to the Slytherin common room, she'd spend her entire last year in detention and at least seven hundred points will be deducted from her. "Professor Slughorn reported a missing vial of Monkshood, and it so happens that Ron was given Monkshood."

"I had nothing to do with it."

"Let me finish, you will speak when spoken to." McGonagall's thin mouth disappeared in a line. "Last Saturday, Professor Snape found you snooping around Professor Slughorn's class while the entire school was on the Quidditch Pitch. Do you have an explanation for that?"

Allison cursed in her brain. This is where Aurors will burst in and take her to Azkaban, where she'll never see any of her friends or Blaise ever again, where all the happy memories of her friends will be fed on like dessert. Allison licked her lips. "I had questions about my Amortentia Potion Professor."

"And you believed Professor Slughorn will be there although you knew there was a Quidditch match still going on?" McGonagall asked and Allison could almost envision Azkaban already. Gray walls, gray floors, cold weather, cold chains, hard floors, spooky Dementors.

"I was hoping for Professor Snape, as he is the Potions Master." Allison nearly cried. McGonagall hadn't moved an inch and that terrified Allison. She was a cold, unmoving statue of pure perfection.

"You may leave Miss Newton, but don't think I won't get to the bottom of this." Allison stood up slowly, fearing she might show how eager she was to leave.

"Of course Professor McGonagall."

______
Alas, a chapter. So Ron's dead..... Oops? Hope you enjoyed it!