𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Allison and Blaise walked together towards the Three Broomsticks, where they each got themselves a Butterbeer and sat down close together, telling each other stories about their lives. Not one was actually happy. They were then joined by Draco, who looked paler than normal. Theodore was next, yawning. Emilio then joined, fistbumping Allison, who was confused but fistbumped him nevertheless.

"So, what are we talking about?" Theo asked, rubbing his eyes and Emilio scolded him for it, saying he'll rupture something. Theo only rolled his eyes at him, then stole Allison's halfway drunk Butterbeer.

"Nothing." Blaise replied, eyeing Theo, who gulped the drink down in one huge gulp.

"How about we talk about our futures, that's if we have one." Emilio shrugged and Allison shook her head, chuckling.

"Well, if I have a future, I'm going to marry a woman I love and have five children. Draco, Emilio, Allison, Blaise and Dominic. All named after my friends." Theo shrugged, stealing Blaise's drink and Blaise only eyed him dirty.

"I thought I was and I quote, unnecessarily moody." Draco commented and Theo jabbed him in the ribs.

"That was first year stuff, bloody hell, do you ever forget?" Draco rolled his eyes, clutching his ribs. "What about you Millie?"

"That's a woman's nickname but I see myself either dead, in Azkaban or married to a woman named Peyton with three children, Riley, Hunter and Renée."

"And you just had to begin your dead talk, you bloody creep." Draco complained. Allison raised a brow at him, he was still clutching his ribs. Allison had long learned that Draco was dramatic beyond the word dramatic. "This isn't the first time."

"Well then, if you don't see yourself dead, where do you see yourself?" Allison asked Draco, who scoffed.

"Married." He replied, jabbing Theo in the ribs and Theo dramatically fell to the floor. Allison saw Draco roll his eyes. "What about you two lovebirds?"

"Only time will tell." Blaise said, shrugging and they all (except Theo, who was still sprawled on the floor, wailing dramatically) looked at Allison.

"I agree with Blaise, we can't exactly predict the future." She shrugged. "It's not like any of us are Trelawney."

"That woman will be the damned end of me." Emilio said, accidentally kicking the table when he tried to free his leg from Theo's grip. "In my third year, she told me that everyone I love will try to kill me."

"Let me guess, your sister then tried choking you to death?" Blaise asked and Emilio snorted.

"Nope, I don't have a sister, I have three brothers. And I've been going home happy and I come back just as happy. She's a fraud I tell you."

"Not necessarily. She told me my cat will die and two days later Mayleen accidentally stunned it and the thing fell pathetically to the floor." Allison shrugged.

"That's just a co-Theo!" Draco grumbled, trying to free his leg from Theo's grip. "Are you mentally disturbed you nut head?!"

"Can you keep it down?" Blaise asked, annoyed. "We're going to get kicked out."

"Sorry." Theo mumbled. Allison suddenly felt two hands grip her ankle and she shrieked, trying to kick Theo off, who held on tighter each time she kicked him and he dramatically screamed each time. They eventually found themselves outside the The Three Broomsticks because just like Blaise said, they got kicked out.

"I need better friends." Blaise grumbled and Allison giggled, looking at Draco and Emilio as they dragged Theo behind them and they lazily put him beside Blaise, who eyed Theo. "Exhibit A, mentally ill. Exhibit B," He pointed to Draco. "Unnecessarily moody and Exhibit C," He pointed to Emilio, who was busy running circles around Theo. "Also mentally ill."

"Better than my friends." Allison told him. "Luahana dances a lot, violently. Masami keeps referring to us as whores. Artemisia keeps singing when she wakes up, horribly. Elle, well she's Elle. Never stops talking. Katie could be mentally ill as well." She shrugged.

Blaise smiled at her. "Well then I'm glad we're the normal ones." He told her when they began moving towards the school. Theo had finally stood up and was chasing Emilio, who was pretending he was Draco. The real Draco had angrily crossed his arms over his chest, claiming he doesn't run like a chicken.

Harry Potter suddenly run past them and Allison furrowed her brow in confusion. What was that about? Harry was extremely odd, but that what just straight out weird. It sometimes gave her the creeps how weird Harry can be. Allison then heard screaming and she walked faster to examine what it was. (For Theo and Emilio had stopped playing and Draco's face went even more pale.) Allison then saw Katie levitating off the ground, screaming in agony.

"Katie!" Allison shrieked, pushing past Draco who stood like a statue and rushed towards Katie, where she was then tackled to the ground by Hermione, yelling something like don't touch her. "Katie!" Allison cried out, trying to free herself from Hermione and she eventually kicked her off and rushed towards Katie, who fell to the ground.

She heard thudding of feet and Harry was suddenly bent down beside her. "Lemme see her." She heard Hagrid, the half giant say to her and Katie was then swept out of her arms. Allison noticed Hermione was comforting Leanne, Katie's best friend.

"Will she be okay?" Allison asked, feeling Blaise's warm hand slip in hers and she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"She's been cursed." Hermione was the one who replied and honestly, Allison wanted to tackle her to the ground and punch her, though she didn't know why she felt like that. (Allison felt slightly appalled at herself for wanting to do that.)

"Yeah, Leanne told us that she had a package." Harry pointed with his wand past Draco, who froze, thinking Harry was ready to throw a hex his way. Emilio noticed this and pushed him out the way, and Draco nearly fell. (He would've, if it hadn't been for Blaise, who quickly caught him.)

"There's a necklace in there." Leanne sobbed. "I saw it when I accidentally tore the package and it grazed her skin." She sobbed again and Hermione hugged her. "I don't know who would want to curse Katie, I truly can't think of anyone."

"I can think of some people." Harry snarled, looking at the four Slytherins and Allison glared at him.

"They were with me the entire time Harry." She growled.

"You were at The Three Broomsticks, as was Katie." Harry argued, watching Hagrid carry Katie off towards the castle, followed by Hermione and Leanne.

"Yeah, and we got kicked out." Allison retorted and Harry glared them.

"You don't want to get mixed in with people like Malfoy Allison." Harry told her and Allison laughed.

"Just because you see a monster when you look at Draco, doesn't necessarily mean everyone else does Potter. You think because your parents are dead you're the only one who knows what pain feels like, well newsflash Chosen One, you're wrong." Allison scoffed, walking away with Blaise beside her and the other three followed. She knew then that she had made an enemy, but then again, she didn't really like Harry. He was weird, creepy and he can take his fame, stuff it up his ass and she really wouldn't give a fucking shit.