𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐘 (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁)

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Allison neatly wrote her name down on the notepad McGonagall passed around, followed by Luahana (her parents were going to see her cousin in America, who was dying and Luahana just didn't want to see that), followed by Masami (Shang was going home, she had said), followed by Katie and lastly Cormac. Allison eyed Elle, who passed the notepad to Hermione and she didn't write her name down, Hermione did though.

"So, didn't see you write your name down Elle." Allison commented when she sat down next to Elle, who was quiet and Allison knew something was wrong. (Even as children, Elle never kept quiet and her mother had told Allison that this was her punishment for marrying a Death Eater, Allison never told Elle this piece of information. It would break her.)

"Mum wants me home." Elle sighed. "We might me Gryffindors Al, but we're still purebloods, we're still the daughters of Death Eaters." She sighed again. "I dated Theodore," Allison noticed she used the past tense. "Because I just wanted to feel free before-" Elle suddenly broke down and Allison stared at her. Elle never cried. (Even as children when she had accidentally, as she put it, sliced her finger off, she never cried. The house elf they had easily mended her again and no one told her mother about it, they didn't see the need to.) "I'm getting married Al, I'm getting married." Elle sobbed and Allison comforted her. "I broke up with Theo because of that and because he said he likes someone else and I'm not that kind of person Al. I can't keep him from someone who would actually love him."

"I'm sorry Elle." Allison whispered.

"Don't be." Elle sniffed. "At least dad will be getting out before Christmas."

"How's that a good thing Elle? Honestly?"Allison chuckled. "Our fathers are Death Eaters, each of them who ignore the living shit out of us and honestly, I sometimes wish I could murder them." Allison shook her head. "I'm sorry you're getting married Elle. To whom are you getting married?"

"Bastien Caltha, Malfoy's third cousin. It's a really long story." Elle sighed, sniffing as she did and she wiped her eyes. "I'll be in the dorm if you need me."

Allison sighed, watching her best friend walk away and she decided to go look for Draco herself.

☆☆☆

Allison wanted her last year to be normal. First year, she spent majority of her time in the Hospital Wing. Second year, she fought with a student and then they became friends (That's how she truly became friends with Artemisia). Third year, the same as the first. Fourth year, she dated Ravenclaw Darius Brown (No relation to Lavender Brown). Fifth year, she got a pet cat and it died after Mayleen stunned it by mistake. Last year, she broke up with Darius and this year, was just a mess. She nearly killed Ron, kissed Blaise, found out her best friend is marrying some distant cousin of Malfoy, lied to McGonagall (It wasn't the first but this time, it nearly cost a life and it ruined not only the life of Ron but Harmonia Dexter as well), lied to her friends, and is dating the enemy. Allison just kept on lying to herself that one day, she'll look back and be alright with the outcome of her life.

"Talk." Allison growled at Draco, who raised a brow at her. "Bastien Caltha, your third cousin is marrying my friend."

"Bastien's dead." Draco simply said, already turning around.

"But he's marrying Elle."

"His son is marrying your stupid friend, Bastien Caltha Jr." Allison blinked at his retreating figure. She figured that made more sense. She shrugged and decided to go talk to Elle to find out more about Bastien.

But as she went back to the common room and into her dorm, she only found Masami and Luahana, who was dancing to a song by the Weird Sisters. The others weren't there and she figured they were at the Great Hall. Hermione then barged in, looking distressed.

"I found out what SPD Ron might or might not have and where it's located." Hermione piped up, sitting down next to Allison. "I think I was right and Ron does have the Arianoca. And it's located in his Merkel cells, hence why he is paralyzed."

Allison raised a brow. "Can you explain all that in English?"

Hermione sighed, it seemed as though she forgot she was talking to a dimwit. "The Merkel cells are located in the skin, giving us touch, hence why Ron is paralyzed. The Arianoca Disease attacks cells, usually the white blood cells, or the osteoclast, because the osteoclast breaks down bone tissue." Hermione stood up. "The Arianoca is currently incurable, due to the fact that it moves around a lot. It's like Cancer in the muggle world but it isn't Cancer, because there are different types of Cancer while there is only one type of Arianoca and that one type moves around."

"Okay, and if you find out what type of Monkshood was fed to Ron, will you be able to cure him?" Allison hoped so because after all, she was the one to blame for all this. (Hermione had to obtain useless information about all this because of Allison although Allison was sure the girl enjoyed it, but then again what use will all this be in the future? None.)

"I'm no Healer Allison." Hermione shook her head. "But I could obviously help them figure this all out. But of course I'd need to find out who has the disease first to try and help Ron." Hermione sighed, rubbing a hand over her bushy hair. "But that's impossible because if Charlie has it, he's in Romania. If Bill has it, well he is here but not exactly here as well."

"Can I help in any way?" Hermione raised a brow suspiciously at Allison. Oh Merlin, she knows I was the one who poisoned Ron. Oh Merlin, oh Merlin! Please don't look at me in that way!

"Try to get Professor Slughorn tell you what type of Monkshood he keeps in his class at the party, because I'm assuming Blaise will take you as his date." Hermione finally said, though she studied Allison before she left. (Basically Hermione was accusing Allison of paralyzing her friend even though there was no proof or evidence showing that she's the one who tried to kill him. The Sugar Quills were in fact still the main part of the evidence linking her to Ron's state but that's about it. Ron ate the evidence, he'd eat about anything.)