𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Allison sat with Blaise in the Slytherin common room and they were the only ones there, as Theo was tired and Emilio had to meet up with Florence to discuss a few things involving their son, who was named Earnest. Pansy and her band of giggling girls had disappeared to their dorm. Draco eyed them funny before leaving.

"So, what is inside the box?" Allison inquired Blaise, who shrugged and kissed her lips.

"You just have to find out." Blaise told her and then kissed her temples before Allison eyed him funny. "I just need a yes or no."

Allison was extremely intrigued now. The school year was nearly over now, meaning she'll never see Blaise again, maybe during the winter break and summer break. She'll also never see any of her new and old friends again. Masami and Shang were going back their homeland. (Their father was Asian, while their mother was British. Their father worked for the Asian Ministry Of Magic, in the Magical International Cooperation department, as well as their mother and it was love at first sight for them.) Luahana wanted to further her dancing, while Artemisia wanted to further her singing. Elle had a dream once too but now that was all shattered glass pricking her already battered skin. Katie wanted to write stories about her life, about her struggle.

Draco had once told her that he didn't just want to get married, as he was also skilled in Alchemy and that he wanted to create another philosopher's stone. Emilio wanted to care for his son, though that proved to be difficult already, as Florence was denying him any access to his child. (Emilio had broke down before Allison and Lady Godiva, who cried as well.) Theo had told her that he truly loved Elle, and he was sorry that she was marrying. He said he wanted to become an Auror but with his surname, that proved to be suicide already. The sons and daughters of Death Eaters had no real chance to become anything in this world. Pansy had told her that she too wanted to be a fashion designer and Allison had told her that they should work together.

Allison gingerly opened the box and gasped when her eyes landed on the gift. The most perfect gift she ever received in her entire lifetime. "Oh my gosh Blaise, yes!" Blaise smiled and hugged her, happy she said yes.

They were only foolish teenagers fueled by raging hormones, but there was a war brewing among them. They both had dreams and aspirations of their own, they both wanted a life before they could die. They both need to find that feeling of belonging. Even though Blaise had already killed someone, just to please his mother and Allison had nearly killed Ron, just to please Blaise, they both were human. And humans felt the most pain. So that's why Allison had agreed to marry Blaise.

☆☆☆

"But I-you're-when did this happen?!" Allison covered her ears as Theo yelled at her, demanding answers. Emilio had actually fainted and a simple Aguamenti spell woke him up.

"Last night." Allison shrugged, looking at the ring on her finger. It was elegant. It had a diamond in the middle, surrounded by amethyst stones.

"And you agreed?! What is wrong with you?!" Theo pulled at his hair. "There's a bloody war Allison! A bloody war! A wedding isn't what we need now!"

"After the war Theo." Allison calmly said. "I just hope my dear father won't let me fight against my friends." She sighed, seeing her mother's stupid bulky owl fly up to her, and dropped a letter beside her. "Wait, I'll answer everything, let me just read this."

Allison,

Your father, uncle and second cousin Edward were released last night, as they served their entire sentence. Your father wanted to keep it a secret, as he wanted to surprise you but I really didn't see the use in that. Till I see you daughter.

Gethen Boyd.

Allison sighed as she stuffed the letter in her pocket. Blaise was in the Hospital Wing, as he accidentally broke his hand. Allison knew he could have easily mended himself in one piece but he had broken his wand hand and his other hand was as useful as Allison's feet.

"You're getting married?" Masami suddenly asked, plopping beside Emilio, who burned a bright red. "Your new BFF kinda told the entire school, as well as the Professors."

"Not now Sami. After the war." She then yawned. "I'm really tired, thanks for the questions and stuff but I need my sleep." She said, standing up and she went to the common room, where she found Harry comforting Hermione and she dreaded asking what was wrong. Next to them was Ginny, who was crying as well, Neville comforting her. She then knew what was wrong but she had to ask to know if what she suspected was true. She wanted to know but then at the same time, she didn't want to know.

"Hermy? What's wrong?" Allison asked. She knew what was wrong. Ron was dead, she killed him. She alone was to blame for this mess. Harmonia Dexter wasn't to blame, Harmonia Dexter was innocent. Harmonia Dexter deserved a life outside Azkaban. But then again, they never said they were taking her to Azkaban. Allison still had her suspicions though.

"Ron's dead." Neville replied, knowing fully well that Hermione, Ginny and Harry won't answer her. Hermione then shot up and wiped away her tears, glaring at Allison, who gulped. This is the end. She knows. Now I'll be the one going to Azkaban like my wretched father, I'll never ever marry Blaise, I'll never see him again, never kiss him again. This is the end.

"It's you! Then you blamed poor Harmonia Dexter for something you did! You're a monster!" Hermione cried out and Allison sighed. Maybe she should come clean. Maybe sacrificing her happiness will bring happiness to Hermione, to Ginny, to Harry, to Neville, to the Weasley's.

"I've already gone through McGonagall's questioning Hermy, if I was guilty, I'd be gone." Allison surprised herself by saying that. (Some selfish part of her told her that she deserved happiness, that this was her story, that she could finally make her first cousin, who was a fan of Queens and gave her the shirt, proud. Some selfish part of her wanted do marry Blaise.)

"You may have fooled McGonagall but I'm no fool Allison! You and your friends set this up. Malfoy, Blaise, Theodore, Emilio, Pansy and Mayleen! It's your fault Ron's dead!" Harry shook his head at Hermione and sat her down.

"I'm sorry Allison, she's only hurting, we all know it wasn't you." Allison nearly cried but she reminded herself that she was doing this for the greater good, that Ron was an obstacle in her path and she got rid of it.

"It's alright." Allison said, holding Harry's gaze. I'm sorry Harry, I truly am. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"I'll try to get by." Harry shrugged. "I'm sorry about the other day, for accusing your friends when it wasn't them." Harry swallowed hard.

"And I'm sorry for speaking that way about your parents." Harry shrugged.

"It's alright." He looked back at Hermione, who had fallen asleep. "Say Allison, would you be willing to join the DA?"

Allison shook her head. "No. I'm sorry." She couldn't join the DA, not after what she did.