𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Allison didn't want to go home. So she contacted Edward the minute she and Blaise finished hugging and kissing. She knew her mother would be in a foul mood, though she always is. Her father would be happy to see her but his happiness isn't what she needed right now and her second cousin, Eric, would also be happy to see her. Still, she didn't want their happiness. Thankfully, Edward agreed to let her stay at his place for he had an extra room. He told her that he lives with someone and that he hoped it wouldn't bother Allison. She had assured him that it wouldn't. (As long as it wasn't zombie Barty.) Unfortunately, the world hated her.

As she struggled with her trunk, lightly cursing when Edward told her that he was too tired to carry it, it suddenly floated and Allison found Barty smiling at her, levitating her trunk and Allison face palmed herself. She had forgotten about magic.

"We didn't properly meet last time." Barty said and Allison could see his eyes, just like Lady's. They were beautiful, but then Allison reminded herself about the fact that she agreed into marrying Blaise and that Barty was probably fifty. "I'm Bartemius Crouch Jr." With his free hand, he took Allison's hand in his.

"Allison Newton." Allison said, watching with interest swimming in the irises of her eyes as his soft lips met her skin. "And you're supposed to be dead."

"I play an important role in everything Allison." He winked at her and Allison blushed before looking away. She didn't know what that meant but she kept quiet. "Alright, here's your room, if you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen and Eddie's somewhere in the house."

Allison sat down on the bed and nodded at Barty, who raised a brow at her. Allison blushed and busied herself by emptying her trunk, where she found the Christmas gifts and her birthday gifts. She then looked down at her fingers and looked to see if Barty was gone, which he was, and she placed a kiss on the ring.

"It's all for you love." She whispered to the ring and for a fraction of time, it felt hot on her skin.

☆☆☆

Allison scratched the name she wrote and she grabbed a pillow before she screamed into it. She had been trying to come up with catchy names, though all she had now was New Park Boutique and she didn't like it. She dripped her quill in ink again, the same quill Draco had given her and her heart felt heavy. She hadn't written any letters to anyone, including Blaise for she didn't know what to say.

"I though I heard screaming."Barry's voice suddenly said and Allison gulped. She had forgotten she wasn't the only one in the house. Edward had gone to do something for the Dark Lord and couldn't take Barty with, for it was a solo mission.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." Allison sighed. "It's just that I've been trying to come up with a catchy name for something and well, I have nothing and it's really frustrating."

"I could help if you want." Allison raised a brow at him. Barty didn't look like he was fifty (probably because he wasn't) as he was super good looking, just like Dominic.

"That would be super helpful, thank you." Allison replied as Barty took a seat next to her. "I'm going to start my own fashion line when all this is over, me and a friend. I've been trying to merge our names and last names together but all I managed to do was shit."

Barty laughed at this and Allison concluded that she liked his laughter. "Let me see, Pansy Parkinson. Well you could easily say Pallison or Panison."

Allison looked at Barty, who looked even more cuter when he was close. "You're supposed to be dead." Allison said and she watched Barty, who put the parchment down and he was suddenly so close to her.

"Like I said, I play an important role in everything." He whispered and Allison could smell his breath, which was surprisingly lovely. "They need me." He whispered again, looking her dead straight in the eyes. "I'm too good a soldier to loose."

Allison found herself looking at his lips and she scolded herself for this. "It still doesn't explain how you're alive."

Barty inched even closer and Allison gulped. Oh for the love of Merlin, can he not be so close to me? Does he even know that I'm already romantically involved with someone? "Well, you see, they said it was me, but was it truly? I have better things to do than try to kill some kids."

Allison could feel his hot breath on her neck and she was the flung back to the last day of school, which was a week ago. What she and Blaise did. "Can you please back up?" Allison whispered and Barty laughed.

"I see, pretty boy was your boyfriend." He said then laughed again. "But pretty boy will most likely move on with someone else."

"That's where you're wrong. He promised to marry me."

"Dear Allison, you know that's a lie, right?" Barty shook his head. It all happened so sudden, Barty's lips where on hers and even though Allison commanded every muscle in her body to push him away, she couldn't. (Some part of her want this, maybe her hormone raging part.)

Barty's kisses were nothing like Blaise's, for Blaise's were slow and passionate. Barty's were rough and filled with lust. Allison knew it was wrong but what Barty said stuck in her head. Maybe Blaise was already seeing someone else. Maybe this ring was just a well thought facade.

"Now do you believe me?" Barty asked when he pulled back and Allison didn't know how to feel. She was cheating on Blaise, but then again, maybe Blaise was cheating on her as well. She knew she shouldn't think of him so lowly but she couldn't help it.

"Yes." Allison replied and Barty smiled at her before he began kissing her again, all the while his hand slipped under her shirt.