Breaking Free, Just Reversed

This has unfortunately happened before. When Sombra's cast hadn't been supportive enough and has exposed his mutant arm to his co-workers;

I could only hear tears when he spoke. He was scared. Anxious and panicked.

A few seconds ago he was handling a very expensive lapis lazuli necklace in its case, it was now on the floor, shattered, along with him.

His distraught figure kneeled, his hands gripped his hair holding on to dear life, his eyes pinned to the floor open wide. A shaking mess.

He heavily breathed. Too heavily.

He was slowly running out of air.

He mumbled whatever Latin cursing he remembered.

He stuttered badly when he asked for Chrysalis to be called. He screamed as he begged for no ambulances.

When the heroine arrived, there was no pointy fragments on his arm.

There was no sign of humanity in him. It was so clear.

There was only one common thing.

Blood.

Where?

On the floor as his legs didn't support him, these cracked due to the abnormal weight put on their left.

Dripping from his forehead as sweat.

He choked as he coughed it, he laughed and continued to curse.

This breakdown was going to last for a long time, possibly a few hours.

There was human skin on his left arm, this was not an appealing view, there was visible blood sources, damaged tissue, and a lack of veins.

None of these able to be cured by human antidotes.

How are you supposed to explain to pity humans, that the guy who just had a breakdown, almost passed out, and is internally bleeding, is none of the less but a living shadow.

Even if healing medicines from Equestria were available, it wouldn't be any use.

Sombra's species, the Umbrum is very exotic, there's likely to be, about only twenty or so left alive, they're basically extinct. They're too delicate, keeping in mind that Sombra's arm was holding his magic, this containing one too million chemicals, these positively were to only worsen if in contact with any human products.

Chrysalis had tried to approach him.

Just assume that the customers and staff are okay with this, of course.

As she looked down to her friend, a translucent tear rolled down and hit the ground.

He screamed.

Chrysalis tried but he only screamed again.

The children accompanying parents, cried.

Only intensifying his screaming.

Every time he screamed, he'd pull his head lower by grasping his hair down. This reached to the point where he almost kissed his bleeding knees.

His screaming was out of control.

There was no reason why.

Everyone just stood there.

As if he had been telling them no, telling them "Do not leave, you'll only make it worse for yourself"

That was exactly what he transferred to everyone around the block.

So everyone outside stood still.

Everyone inside, terrified.

Including himself.

It had been an hour since the incident began.

He was yelling at himself.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT MAGIC"

"YOU'RE ONLY SO MUCH OF A PERSON"

"Stop..."
He sobbed as he could.

Then he yelled again.

"STOP TRYING TO FIT IN FOR FAUST'S SAKE"

Then he proceeded to pass out.

What's a very good question?

How did Chrysalis explain anything?

They didn't.

They're under investigation from the government.

They've all refused and have denied speaking.

Sombra however, he was unconscious for three months.

He talked in his sleep. He insulted himself.

He had said things like "You're not perfect"

"You're useless"

"Stop trying"

"Take it away"

"The joy"

"Spiders get more love than you"

It took them many days to figure out a lot of these phrases.

Then figure out why he was saying this.

To our understanding, he was allowing hatred outside, he allowed it because he could only take so much happiness surrounding.

As mentioned before, as a very endangered race, they're too delicate.
Their bodies are not designed to intake love from other races.
This meaning that he had low chances of waking up.

After these three months in waiting, when he finally woke up, he only said good morning.

Good afternoon.

Good evening.

Good night.

That's all he said to us.

For two months.

The only positive to this was that he was awake.

Oh! And his arm.

Well, human technology did come in handy once.

We weren't just going to let him live with such a pain.

I'm not sure why, but I did hear that there was also brain surgery along with the amputation of what was left of his mutated arm.

He doesn't like it.

But it's better than not.

A very modern prosthetic arm.

He's still very zombie and needs to get used to the feeling of the fake limb.

He was able to regenerate his legs and bones just fine, took his time but the wheelchair didn't get a chance.

He'll eventually get better.