Chapter 8: Manhunt

-back to y/n's pov-

the next morning, i did my normal routine, and went to work; obviously not much happened and i spent my time at work doing whatever i could to get extra money from my boss. i cleaned all the tables, and did some extra things like mop and disinfect; not many people came in so i wasn't making a lot of tips or money at all. of course this became an issue every once in a while but my parents were able to help me out in order to maintain my home; the more i thought about this, the more i figured i should start a youtube channel. although i won't get a large amount of subscribers quickly, it could be beneficial for me. not only would i have another income for money, i would be able to genuinely enjoy my life.
once i got home, i cleaned up, changed, and did all of my laundry; i decided that because i was hopping on a plane in a couple days, i need to pack a bag and get everything planned out. i was staying for a week or two and i already got plans with my sister ready; i would be staying in her guest room. she had already chosen a dress for me, and because we look very similar, she knew my size for everything. i was excited, my older sister was actually getting married, and along with that, i would also meet dream. dream basically treats me like a little sister; he's able to read me like a book and practically knows all my secrets.. well not all of them, but eventually he WILL know.
once i squished everything i needed into a bag i took a moment and relaxed; i sat on my bed and watched a few youtube videos until i got a message from dream.

-messages-

dream:
what r u wearing to the wedding?
i'm probably just gonna wear a tux n stuff but do u know if there is a specific color or theme.. i don't remember

y/n:
my sister had already picked out my dress for me, and it's just a white, short and poofy dress with a black stripe.. i don't think there's an overall theme.. just fancy? idek
but i'm flying over there in a few days so i can ask for u :)

dream:
ah thanks

y/n:
lmao i just imagined u pulling up to a wedding with a hoodie and black jeans on HAH

dream:
pfft.. that actually sounds like something i would do hah
oh and i'm probably gonna film a video today
do u wanna be in it? i was gonna do another manhunt but i thought if u were added and i had to teach u how to speed run while george and sapnap were hunting us, it would be even more challenging.
it's up to u tho

y/n:
ou yeah that sounds fun
when do u plan on recording?

dream:
in about an hour

y/n:
okie

i made sure i had all my stuff for the wedding prepared before i started getting ready for recording dreams video. i decided that i could try and practice before we started, so i got on minecraft and tried some new things.

-time skip-

we were all on the call and getting ready to start playing; dream had told me in advance some tips and tricks to use on them, so i told them that before we started i had to use the "bathroom" and that it would take a minute because of "lady issues" but instead me and dream just started running away. it actually took them about 20 to 30 seconds to notice, and when they did, me and dream laughed sO hard.

"dude it took u SO long to notice *wheeze*" dream said

"STALKER u LiEd!" george yelled

"sOrRy" i said and laughed

they were chasing me and dream but we had already gotten a fair amount of wood and stuff for the starting tools. we kept running and saw a desert temple so we quickly decided i would go in, get the loot, and get out while dream defended me and the temple. it took a minute, but it worked; i think i had an advantage because sapnap didn't want to kill me. george didn't have a problem with killing me, but i was able to finesse my way out B)
all the work was worth it tho because i got 7 diamonds and lots of iron; everything else was useless.

-time skip-
(i kind of wanted to write a whole thing but i felt it would be too long.. sorry)

me and dream ended up winning; although i did end up dying 2 times, we had made a rule where i had a limit of three respawns since i'm a noob. in the end, it was really fun and i think it made for a good video; i also ended up learning new stuff about speed running and pvp tricks.
when we had finally won, dream started talking about certain exciting parts of our journey; he explained to sapnap, george, and his viewers about some of our plans and parts where we had to clutch.

eventually, we all said goodbye to each other and went on to do our own things. i'm not sure what they ended up doing afterwards, but i went back into the world with everyone's awesome creations and added some nice touches and cool details. once i was done i shut everything off and went to bed.

(this chapter feels rlly short so i'm sorry but i might be able to write more later tonight) wee woo<3