how you guys met (Anonymous) PART 1

Hey guys! Just a heads up, when the text is italicized like this, that means you are speaking to yourself in your head. :))
______________________________________

Y/n was scrolling through Twitter. She was just looking at everyone's posts and reading some memes. She stumbled across quite an interesting profile.

Anonymous
YourAnonNews

"Hm, I wonder what that is." Y/n thought.
She looked deeper into it. Y/n learned that this random Twitter profile was the same person who had hacked the news, government and other things around a year ago.
"Wait, this person has a twitter profile?!"
Y/n saw a video and clicked on it.
There was a guy in a mask speaking in a weird computer voice. He was talking about police brutality and the recent killing of George Floyd. He wanted an end to the corrupt justice system. He wanted to expose their many crimes to the world. At the end of the video he said something you thought was pretty cool.
"We are Legion! Expect us." Anonymous said.
"Wow. Why was the way he said that end sentence kinda attractive? Wait no. Y/n what are you doing? Theres no way I'm falling for a hacker in a mask."

Little did Y/n know, she was completely wrong about never falling in love with a hacker.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys! This is literally horrible lmao. I'm sorry for writing this peice of garbage, but hopefully you get a laugh out of it or something lol. If you ever need to rant about your day, or if you ever need someone to talk to I'll try my best to respond to comments! ♡ I'm just really bored and have no life so I'll try and be there. So yea have a good day/night bye! 💗💗 ALSO IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT IM SORRY I PROMISE THEY WILL GET LONGER.