how you guys met (Anonymous) part 4

hello this is another warning that there is cursing and some nsfw in this chapter  😳😌💅🏻. okay have fun reading! 💗

Shit. What the fuck do I do?
Y/n was panicking.
How did Anon find out where I live? Why did he do that? What does he want to do?
Y/n thought it was best to just tell him that it wasnt really her house. Just to be safe.

Me:
No, that's not my house. Why are you trying to find out where I live anyway?

Anonymous:
I know you're lying.

Shit. How does he even know!? What the hell is he even trying to do!? WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME!?

Anonymous:
I can see you right now.

WHAT THE HELL. IS HE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!? WHERE THE HELL IS HE!? HOW DID HE GET HERE SO FAST!? WAS HE HERE THE WHOLE TIME!?

Y/n jumped up from her couch and paused the T.V. She frantically checked the windows. She looked everywhere outside.

Anonymous:
You're panicking aren't you?

Don't worry.

You're fine.

I just wanted to see you.

Look outside your window. The one right next to the T.V.

Y/n checked the messages.
Is he trying to kill me? Does he want me to go closer to the window just to snatch me and take me away? What does he want from me? Why me?
She had no idea what to do at this point, so she just checked the window like he asked.
There was a man standing there. He was dressed in all black. He was wearing the same exact mask she saw in his videos.
Y/n just stood there.

*bzzbzz*

She checked her phone.

Anonymous:
Open the door.

At this point, Y/n had no idea what to do anymore. Either way, whether she went along with his orders or not, he would probably kill her.
She opened her door.

He was standing there right in front of her. Y/n looked at him in shock. He was probably around 6 feet tall. Actually, a little shorter than 6 feet. Not too short though. His body was thin. Not to the point where it was scrawny. He had some muscles you could see peaking out from his black shirt. You could see the veins in his hands, but it wasn't to the point where it was disgusting to look at. It was actually kinda nice. There was something extremely attractive about it. Like he could easily wrap his hands around your neck and call you a good girl-
(Authors note: OOP ITS ABOUT TO GET SPICY IN HERE)

"Y/n"

"AH- wait, you know my name?" Y/n said, confused and startled.

"Yes, you literally have it in your Instagram bio." Anon said.

Wow, his voice without those computer effects is actually really nice. It sounds really soft and quiet like he's shy but it was also very deep like he could control me with a single word at any moment. 

Y/n looked at him some more.
He looks quite young. Maybe around my age. Wow.
(Authors note: dangit I forgot to mention that you are 21 in this story. Just so the ages arent weird. Okay, back to the chapter)
There was a strong silence in the air. Nobody said anything. Y/n was too shocked to get anything out of her mouth.
"Well, are you going to say anything?" Anon said.
Y/n stared in disbelief, "DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO START A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH YOU RIGHT NOW? YOU JUST BROKE INTO MY HOUSE-"
"Well actually you let me in here."
Y/n just stared at him.
Dangit you just made yourself look dumb Y/n, great job.
"W- WELL, WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY DID YOU TRACK ME DOWN? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY-"
"Hey hey hey, calm down."
"CALM DOWN!? YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN-"
"I just came here because you looked quite...attractive."
What the hell?
Y/n continued to stare in shock.
"DID YOU REALLY JUST HACK INTO INSTAGRAM, SURF THE INTERNENT, CONNECT LOCATIONS, AND COME ALL THE WAY TO A STRANGERS HOUSE JUST BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE ATTRACTIVE!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU-"
"Hey it really isn't that deep. I didn't even have to do much. The only thing that was kinda challenging was getting here early enough."
Y/n couldn't believe a single thing this man was saying.
"I was just bored."
"WELL-"
Before she could say anything back Anonymous grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.
"You know...I don't mean any harm. I just came here to have some fun. I dug through your Instagram stories. You're always complaining about how single and lonely you are. How about I change that?"
He took off his mask.

He had black wavy hair, but it wasn't extremely long. It was to the point where it wasn't even close to shoulder length, but enough for you to run your hands through it. His eyes where dark brown, and it felt like they were staring into your soul. His lips were a little chapped, but at the same time they looked very soft. His tone body leaned up against yours, and his hands reached up to grab your hair. He didn't hurt you, he just wanted to let you know that he was the one in control.
"Just call me Anon."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

AHHH THATS HOW YOU GUYS MET. AHHH THAT SECTION OF THE STORY IS FINALLY FINISHED. AHHHH HOPEFULLY IT ISNT BAD. AHHH. OKAY WELP UHM I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT AND UHM YEA UH HAVE A GOOD DAY UHM YEA OKAY BYE I LOVE YALL! 💗