how you guys met PART 1 (Tank)

HOLY SHIDODODOELDLE 2K+ READS? WHAT THE HELL!? I KNOW IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT THANK YOU! ALSO IM SORRY IM SO SLOW AT UPDATING THIS BOOK.

Y/n grabbed her things. She took a backback full of water bottles, an extra mask, goggles to help with the tear gas, and food. Y/n looked at a sign on the table that she had made herself.

"WE DESERVE JUSTICE. BLACK LIVES MATTER"

Y/n picked it up, along with her keys and phone. Then, Y/n put on her mask (because of corona and stuff) and left the house.

~a little bit later~

Y/n was marching at a protest. It was quite peaceful. She liked how everyone marched together. She liked how everyone had one thing in common. We all demanded justice. It was actually quite nice. Y/n thought that this protest would be like all the other ones in the news. People looting. Rioting. Burning buildings down. Getting tear gassed. None of those things have happened though, everything is going great.
Suddenly,

Smoke.
All Y/n could see was white gass.
Her eyes.
They were burning.
People were screaming in the distance.
A near by protester had milk. He started to pour some on Y/n's face. She opened her eyes. It still hurt, but could see slightly better. She thanked the man and started running away from the chaos. Y/n got caught in the crowd. Everyone was running in the opposite direction as her. She had no choice but to go the same way. She didn't want to get trampled. Y/n turned around from where she was originally going, and went with the crowd.
"Oh shit" Y/n thought.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck."
The crowd was getting closer to the tear gas.
Y/n squinted her eyes and prepared to get stung in the face with gas.
"Wait." Y/n was confused. "Why don't I feel the tear gas?"
She slowly opened her eyes.
There was a man.
He was at the front of everything.
He was in a special uniform.
No, not uniform, gear.
Y/n looked up at him. He was throwing canisters of tear gas back to the source they came from. She couldn't help but stare.
"Wow. This man really out here carrying the whole team."
The crowd started to cheer. Then, out of nowhere the cops started to get aggressive. They were waving their guns around threatening to shoot. Without warning, rubber bullets started to go through the air. Random people were getting hit. Everyone started running. Y/n followed the crowd. Tear gas was being thrown back into the streets. Y/n tried to reach for the goggles in her back-pack. This time she didn't want to go through that horrible burning pain again. Sadly, she couldn't reach it in time. She closed her eyes instead. That wasn't a very good idea. Y/n got trampled by the crowd and shot with a rubber bullet. She laid on the floor, crying for help. Y/n couldn't do anything. She looked down at her thigh, which was where she had been shot. It was in immense pain.

She felt someone pick her up.

Y/n tried to open open her eyes to see who it was, but the pain was too much. After a while, Y/n felt herself being put down on the floor. She squinted her eyes open...

It was the man from before. He was wearing the special riot gear. Suddenly, a muffled voice came from the black helmet.
"Hey, are you okay? Your leg is bleeding a little bit. Let me get something.....hold on."
Y/n just stared in silence at the man. She wasn't able to get words out of her mouth.
The man grabbed a peice of cloth from his back-pack. He tied it around Y/n's thigh and looked up at her.
"Try not to move it too much."
He gently laid a hand on her thigh.
"Just rest at the back of this coffee shop for now, don't go out there again. You might get hurt even more."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Howdy! Thay was part 1 of how you and Tank met! I hope you enjoyed lol I think it was lowkey trash because I'm horrible at writing I'm sowy :<. Lmao so yea, have a good day/night! 💞💗