how you guys met (Anonymous) PART 2

Y/n scrolled through more posts from Anonymous' Twitter account. She saw all the thirsty girls in Anon's comments. (LMAO IM SORRY YALL REALLY BE SIMPING FOR ANON I dont blame you though😌💅🏻✨🥵)
"Wow. These are some really, really thirsty girls." Y/n said to herself.
As Y/n scrolled more she saw a really interesting post.

The post said:
"Please stop sending nudes. I will have to close my dms if it doesn't stop."

"WHAT THE HELL AHHHAHAH PEOPLE ARE SENDING NUDES AHHHAHA", Y/n literally threw her phone across her bed and started laughing. "I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SENDING A HACKER NUDESJWHDHSHS"
Y/n eventually calmed down and got her phone. She opened up (insert favorite social media app) and got into bed. She was on (favorite social media app) for hours. Y/n finally got the motivation to get out of her bed and make dinner.

~Time Skip~

Y/n finished dinner and went straight to the couch to watch (insert favorite t.v show). She eventually got really bored.
"Dang this episode is boring. Should I just go on Twitter again."
She looked at her phone contemplating her decision.
"If I go on Twitter, I'll probably get distracted and stay on there for like over an hour."
She continued to stare at her phone.
"It won't be too bad to just go on for a little, would it? I mean I dont have anything to do."
Y/n picked up her phone again. She clicked on the app Twittter and she clicked on Anon's profile again.
"I don't know why I find this guy so interesting."
Then, Y/n had an idea.
"Wait. I'm bored. I have nothing to do. This Anonymous guy seems interesting. His dms are still open. Maybe I could. Maybe just. Say hi or something? Wait no, that's stupid Y/n. Hes literally a hacker he wont answer you, if anything hes probably going to hack you because he thinks you're annoying."
She stared at his profile.
"You know what I have no life I might as well try it. I have nothing to lose."
She clicked on the DM button.
She typed out the best sentence she could think of.

"Hi random hacker person I have no life so I decided I would message you."

Y/n hit "send".
"Welp, hopefully he wont hack me."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Welp I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Lmao I have no plan for this story and I'm honestly making it up as I go. Hopefully it's kinda decent. Again, if you would like to talk about anything or rant about anything I'll try my best to respond to comments because I have no life :) 💗. Keyword TRY. I promis the chapters will get longer just hold on. Anyways, bye I love yall 💗.