Chapter 1 part 2: Broly vs Raiser

(Hey guys... This is Broly's new fight! This is my first writing about this fight scene in the story. I hope you read it ok?)

Broly POV

*Broly begin to battle*

Broly: Lets do this... *Doing the fighting pose*

Broly: Hmmm... *eyes glowing*

Raiser rushes forward... And I rush foward either... Colliding our fists to punch...

Raiser: What the? Who are you.

Broly: I... Am.... Broly!!! *turns into Legendary Super Saiyan*

Raiser: What the!!! What is this!

I punch him in belly and choke him in his neck...

Raiser: N-n-no! Stop! Y-your *coughs*
Please... Have mercy...*coughs*

I dragged him down...

Broly: You want mercy... Heh... I never forgive you to kill Issei.... I never... Forgive you! *roars*

I throw him to the sky... And punch his face harder as I getting pissed... I called it..."Broly Lssj rage punch" then... Punch him in ten thousand fists... And two kicks then....

Lssj Broly: Hatred KAMEHAMEHA!!!

(Hatred Kamehameha is the angriest kamehameha and more massive than MUI Goku's Kamehameha... If it compare to it. It will be bigger x25 ki blasts... It can be fatal to the target and might died)

Raiser:What the- AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Lssj Broly: HAAAAAAAAA!

Broly: Raiser! *transforms to Solar Broly*

(Solar Broly the next transformation of Broly after Super saiyan Blue Broly.
He is 2x overpowered.
His apperance was Pure white hair... Golden-Yellow Eyes are the same SSj 4 and Ikari or wrathful form.)

Broly use Solar punch towards amd hit Raiser harder and harder on his belly and his fist thrust faster and reached on Raiser's Back!

Kinda Bloody.
His blood was spilled on the floor.
He is already dead...

???: Why did you kill my brother!

Solar Broly: Who are you?

???: Im Ravel. And I will kill you for killing my brother!

Ravel: Haaaa!!!

*slash*

The blade on Ravel was on her chest...
Backstabbed!!!

Ravel: Buwahhhhhh... Ahhh....

Her blood was wasted on the floor either!

*slash*

The blade was back slashed on her body.

Im not scared... Not at all...
Her dead body fell on the ground.
And I saw the nine tailed fox girl... That had a sword which I saw it earlier!

Broly: Who are you?! That was close ha.

???: Im Ahri... The nine tailed fox.
I have a sword not the spirit orb anymore.

Broly: So what happen to your orb Ahri?

Ahri: It was destroyed by Princess Dark Matter... The greatest villain in
All dimension... She travelled at any dimensions and invade it... I try to stop her but... She is too strong! I ran away and never came back... As you see that I was wounded.