The look on her face said it all

Addison POV

It was now Saturday which meant that it was the dance competition. I was glad for the distraction and to be away from my parents. They were extra protective since the whole Griffin thing. I walk down the stairs and my mom looks at me.
"Where are you going?" My mom asks and I frown.
"Going out with some friends" she shakes her head.
"No you're not allowed to go out tonight" I frown even more.

"What why?!" I say and my mom sighs. I then noticed she was all dressed up and soon my dad walked in also all dressed up.
"We want you to watch your brothers because we have to go out" I sigh as they head to the door.
"But-"
"Addison please" I groan and sit down on the couch.
"Fine"
"Good, now watch your brothers and there's money on the table for take out" I nod my head as I stare at my brothers playing video games.

"Bye we love you all" they say and I smile.
"Bye love you too" the boys just wave and continue to kill zombies. No way am I missing tonight with Dixie and everyone else. I wanted to have some fun.
"Hey boys you don't mind being by yourself for an hour?" I say and they look at me.
"Didn't mom just-"
"Come on guys please?" I say pouting. They look at each other then sigh.

"Okay" I smile big and grab them to give there cheeks a kiss.
"Thank you, you know how to order out I'll be back in an hour. Keep the door locked and be good" I say and grab my phone.
"Okay Addison have fun" I smile. They are such sweet boys I'm sure they will be fine for an hour. I wait a little bit before going into the garage and getting in my car. I drive off down the road for about 20 minutes before I get to the huge building. It was filled with people and the music was playing loudly.

I felt all my nerves and worry's leave me as I get out the car. I see Avani standing by Dixie's car and I smile big and rush over to them.
"ADDISON YOU MADE IT!" Avani says and hugs me tight.
"Of course" I heard arguing and I look around the car to see Dixie and Charli arguing. Dixie turns her head and sees me and smiles big.
"Hey Baby" she says and rushes over to me. I giggle as she leans in and gives my lips a sweet kiss.

"How you feeling?" I smile and kiss her again.
"I'm okay, I had to sneak out tonight though"
"Same" Dixie says and I look at Charli. She smiles at me and I walk over to her and give her a hug. We pull away smiling and I look back at Dixie.
"Ready to have some fun?" She asks and I smile big and take her hand.
"Let's go!" Charli shouts and starts running.

Dixie and I laugh and follow her, Avani followed but she was walking. We head inside and the vibe was just so energetic. I could feel my adrenaline building up as I squeeze Dixie's hand and pull her next to the huge dance floor. Charli and Avani's had gone to the desk to sign up. We walk over to them and I see Charli frowing.
"What's wrong?" I ask and she looks at me.
"Avani can't dance" she says a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"What why?" Dixie asks and Avani sighs.
"I kinda fell down the stairs last night and I hurt my ankle, it hurts to dance" I frown when I feel Dixie nudge me.
"Addison can dance" she says and my face goes red.
"You can?" Charli says with excitement.
"Uhm yeah" I say tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"Addison please be my partner" she begs me and I frown. I look over at Dixie and her eyes told me to do it.

I bite my bottom lip and nod my head.
"Okay" I say and Charli squeals before writing our names down. We head over to the dance floor again and see a bunch of performers that were really good. The crowd cheered them on and I smiled big.

* * *

"Charli and Addison it's your guys turn" a guy said to us. I look at Charli and she grabs my hand and pulls me along. We head into the middle of the dance floor  and I freeze. I'm use to dancing in front of some people but this crowd was huge.
"DANCE BABY!" I hear Dixie scream and I smile. I look over at Charli and she looked ready. I nod my head and the music starts. We start dancing in sync to the first song and people's eyes were on us.