Cartoon Cat

"Cartoon Cat is the most (DATA EXPUNGED) of all the (DATA EXPUNGED)!„~ A famous quote about Cartoon Cat.

Cartoon Cat is a hostile cryptid and an urban legend created by artist Trevor Henderson. He is a giant feline creature who resembles a 1930s era cartoon cat, hence his name.

Cartoon Cat first started appearing on the internet on August 4, 2018, when the first image of most likely the creature was posted online. In the picture, a creature similar to the Cartoon Cat is seen sitting behind the doors in an abandoned building, staring at the camera. Later on August 10, a second photograph was released, showing the full body of the Cartoon Cat, a giant black anthropomorphic cat with an extremely creepy smile and hands covered in white gloves resembling a 30s cartoon character. This is the first confirmed appearance of the creature.

Five days later on August 15, a third picture was posted of the Cartoon Cat, where its head appears to be on the ground with a longer neck. Then on August 22, the giant Cartoon Cat appears to be standing outside of another abandoned building with its mouth wide open.

As time went by, on September 26, a very unnerving picture of the creature was released, where the monster is staring directly at the camera with its teeth out, possibly with the intent to eat its victim. The first four appearances were relatively friendly and non-threatening unlike this one.

A drawing of the Cartoon Cat appeared on October 10, where the cat flashes a sinister grin with his bloody teeth, implying that he might have eaten or bitten someone. However, he has never been confirmed to have eaten or killed people. On this picture, there are black bars with "REDACTED" over them covering information all over the image about Cartoon Cat, showing the sinister info about this being is trying to be hidden from the public. Possible interpretations of the sheet shows information that reveals Cartoon Cat has relations to a "show from 1939", is a nocturnal creature and incredibly cruel. Presumably, more text reveals that it is "extremely horrible", it's often found in a number of abandoned structures, and it may be related to many unsolved disappearances, though the interpretations of the censored text could be different. The creepiest part about the image was the censored description where presumably it either says that Cartoon Cat is the most monstrous of all the cartoon characters to ever be released to the public, or even that Cartoon Cat is the most evil of all of Henderson's monsters.

 The creepiest part about the image was the censored description where presumably it either says that Cartoon Cat is the most monstrous of all the cartoon characters to ever be released to the public, or even that Cartoon Cat is the most evil of a...

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

However, another one of Trevor's creations, was shown to be much worse than Cartoon Cat with a clearer moral agency and more heinous actions. While Cartoon Cat only attacks and/or kidnaps people when they are in/around his lair and, if his backstory of being an abandoned 1939 cartoon is true, he attacks people for revenge, the Man with the Upside-Down Face affects people for his own sickening pleasure, feeding off of the negative emotions from those who had unfortunate tragedies, big or small, making him more evil in terms of his actions. Cartoon Cat has not been shown to have killed people while the Man with the Upside-Down Face has indirectly killed many people.