The Man with the Upside-Down Face

"More appearances of the Man with the Upside-Down Face. A New Year's Eve party at an Air Force base in 1943 where a man was fatally injured, a car accident in 1948, and a disastrous train accident in 1951. It's interesting to note that no matter how close he gets to other bystanders, no one has ever recalled seeing him at the time. It's only in the photos after the fact that he's seen."

-A tumblr caption about the Man with the Upside-Down face.

The Man with the Upside-Down Face, also known as the Upside-Down Man and simply, the Man, is an Urban Legend, which is notable for being one of the most evil and threatening beings created by Trevor Henderson, if not the worst. He is a ruthless entity who loves causing pain and death in order to feed off of the negative emotions of others for unknown reasons. His ability to sneak around unseen and feed off negativity makes him more feared and dangerous than most of the monsters in the "mythos."

As his name informs, the Man with the Upside-Down Face appears to be a man with a very large grin that has his head upside down

As his name informs, the Man with the Upside-Down Face appears to be a man with a very large grin that has his head upside down. His mouth appears to be arranged on top, while his neck is being covered by his hair. He also appears to be wearing a gray coat, though the exact color could be different due to the black-and-white nature of all of the photos that he appears in.

Pictures of the Man dating back from the 1910s to the 1960s started appearing on the internet, when Trevor uploaded three old photographs onto his social media. When you first look at the photos, everything mostly seems normal, until you look in the background, where you will find out that the Man is in every photo watching the tragic events take off with a sinister grin on his face.

In the first photo where people are surrounded by a car which had an accident, the Man is seen in the middle, smiling at the event

In the first photo where people are surrounded by a car which had an accident, the Man is seen in the middle, smiling at the event. The second photo appears to be a similar case, except the Man is inside of the car smiling directly at the photographer. The third photo appears to be a normal photo of a marketplace, except the Man appears in the back, grinning. Looking in deeper at the third photo, it is notable that the location of the picture is in Budapest, Hungary, giving the evidence that the Man is a Hungarian evildoer.