Part 57

Jisung was eager to hold Haeun's hand as they walked towards their classroom, but had to push the feeling down

Jisung was eager to hold Haeun's hand as they walked towards their classroom, but had to push the feeling down. He definitely did not want to end up like Donghyuck, who kept getting glared at by Taeyong. It sounded and was quite scary.

The 2 entered the classroom and a figure immediately ran up to them. "Haeun!"

Jisung's expression fell as Daehwi stopped in front of him. The girl had told him yesterday about what had happened. And to be frank, the young shooter was not happy af all.

Daehwi was looking towards the girl with pleading eyes. "Let's talk-"

"Talk your disgusting friends into not being liars first." Jisung interrupted as he gripped onto the Haeun's forearm and pulled her closer. The girl herself had a blank stare on her face, not knowing what to make of the situation.

"Haeun I swear that they didn't mean it like that, it was a misunderst-"

"You're not saying this because you want us to be friends again." The girl said in a cold voice. "Its because you're scared of me."

"What, I-"

"That's enough." She interrupted yet again and although she seemed emotionless, Jisung could tell how hurt she felt. He watched as she walked over to her desk and began shoving everything from under her desk into her bag.

Haeun felt Lisa's hard glare on her but she did not care as she left the desk spotless and began walking towards the back of the classroom. She stopped at the desk in front of her sister's, looking down at the boy sitting there who was currently listening to something through his ear buds. Silently, Haeun tapped his shoulder and he glanced up slightly surprised.

"Hey, can we switch seats?" The girl managed the friendliest voice she could at the moment. He seemed to hesitate slightly.

"But why?"

"Just... because." Haeun had no idea what else to say, but miraculously the boy got up and also began packing his stuff before moving out of the way.

Haeun then worldlessly settled in her new seat, her actions closely followed by Jisung's watchful eyes.

The girl sighed as her eyes squirmed at the afternoon sun. The small wind sent a shiver down her spine and her hair flew all around, but she didn't mind it as she was too immersed in her own emotions.

What brought her out of her daze was the metallic door of the rooftop opening with a loud creak. She snapped her head in that direction, thinking she might be caught by the teacher, but instead found her boyfriend standing there.

"Jisung? What are you doing here?" She asked as he closed the door and made his way towards where she sat.

"Do you think that you're the only one allowed to break the rules?" He chuckled lightly as he took a seat beside her on the floor. Haeun smiled as she noticed the plastic bag he had brought along, which was filled with snacks.

There was a comfortable silence as the couple enjoyed the view. The trees surrounding the school were beginning to get coated with green leaves, making the surrounding neighbourhood seem way livelier. Although it was the middle of the day, the streets were swarmed with people, most likely tourists.

Jisung turned his head and looked towards the girl. His heart clenched at the thought of what she could be feeling. Haeun had to deal with so much at once: Chuwol, Ryuwon, the loss of her friends and her responsibilities as a gang leader. Yet she has never complained and has always given her best.

Her bad mood immediately took a toll on the boy, that's why he decided to do something about it.

With a grunt, he began shuffling and before Haeun could realize what Jisung was doing, his head was already resting on her clenched thighs.

"What are you doing?" She asked slightly surprised, becoming nervous. Jisung just hummed with closed eyes.

"Laying in your lap. Why? Aren't you my girlfriend?" He didn't open his eyes but the sassiness in his voice made Haeun chuckle.

"Who said I agreed to be?" She teased.

"You aren't? Then I should go." Jisung opened his eyes and was about to sit up when the girl pushed him down.

"Fine, fine. You're so petty." She rolled her eyes but a smile fell onto her lips. Jisung hummed in approval as he closed his eyes again. Haeun began playing with his hair, making it into all kinds of different hairstyles while the boy just let her.

His presence already made her feel so much better, the butterflies in her stomach ticking her pleasantly. She honestly regretted not telling him about her feelings sooner, but now wanted to make the most of their time together.

That's why she slowly leaned down and placed a small kiss onto his forehead. Jisung's eyes shot up and met hers. But he did not complain and silently placed a palm around her neck, pulling her in for a kiss on the lips.

 But he did not complain and silently placed a palm around her neck, pulling her in for a kiss on the lips

Okay but Jisung is such a great boyfriend, like, we stan 🥰