Part 80

- 𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

- 𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

The huge group strolled through the crowded amusement park, talking and laughing together. They all wore cute ornaments on their heads that they had gotten at the entrance and have now for a few hours just been having fun. 

The now 22 year old Haeun turned her head to look back. She immediately spotted her boyfriend surrounded by all of his best friends, all of them whispering to each other secretively. She had been worried since the morning since Jisung seemed to have been avoiding her completely and has looked unnerved and alert all day. She tried to dismiss it as just his fear of amusement parks, but it just didn't sit right with her. She knew him better than that.

The girl was brought out of thought as Yuri tapped her on the arm. "Hey, you good?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." Haeum hummed, looking over towards her. "Just thinking."

"What about?" The other one asked, voice full of curiousity.

"Nothing much." Haeun muttered, shrugging it off.

"She's clearly simping over Jisung, that's what she's doing." Sebin, Jaehyun's wife, threw her hand around Haeun's shoulders. "Isn't that right?"

"Hey, don't expose the poor child like that." Yunhee, the eldest amongst the girls and Doyoung's wife, exclaimed through laughter. "You should worry about your own child sis. Haeun is 22 now."

"That's definitely not her mental age but fine." Yuri added playfully.

Although the constant conversation in between the girls slightly boosted Haeun's mood, she was still quite concerned. 

They entered a slightly quiter part of the amusement park, filled with mostly fairytale inspired attractions. Because it was a work day, there weren't much people around anywhere, letting the group walk freely.

"Hey, hey, honey! Let's go to the princess castle, I wanna take some pictures!" Sebin began jumping around like an excited child, gripping onto Jaehyun's arm.

"Are you a kid or what?" He asked her in disbelief but couldn't help but laugh at her cute demeanor.

That's what led the group towards the small, magical square right in front of the huge, beautiful princess castle. A small river flowing close by was the thing seperating them from the structure, but no one minded too much.

Haeun took the chance of them stopping and walked over towards where the dreamies stood, talking amongst each other. All of the guys immediately noticed her approaching, and so did Jisung.

"Hey, may I borrow my boyfriend for a second? Thanks!" Haeun grasped onto Jisung's sleeve before dragging him away from his friends. He looked back to the guys in panic as they sent each other smug looks, throwing their thumbs up in the maknae's direction to show their support.