Chapter 1

Jason's Pov: Today was not the greatest day, oh who was I kidding it was horrible. This whole week has been a long horrible nightmare. Today was Friday so I'm kind of glad since my family is going on a trip. They will forget all about what happened. All I have to do is get through one more day and maybe this thing will finally blow over.  I'll tell you about my week. Day by Day.

Monday: I was doing my usual forest scout patrol with Boris and Tony. We were picking up trash that these dirty peop- I mean people forget to throw away. Then the tea timers came and I'm pretty sure Eliza told Jane and George to do this but she told them to talk to Bobby so the other one could knock down his candy on purpose. Jane started talking to him and she was saying things that got his attention. I think she was saying something about Candy. While they were talking George was pretending to stand there but knocked over Bobby's Candy. I was the only one who saw that apparently

George: *gasps* oh I'm so sorry Bobby, I didn't mean to.

Bobby: my Candy.*tries to pick up*

Eliza: oh Bobby you can't eat of the floor you'll get sick. If only there was someone to clean this mess up, oh but there is. Jason could you clean this up.

Jason: Why would I pick that up you guys knocked it over.

Jane: yeah but it was an accident.

Eliza: And you forest scouts have this motto right? I think it's something like A forest scout always helps out?

Jason: fineeee.

Jason's Pov: They had did it on purpose and I couldn't say anything because of our stupid Motto. And if it wasn't bad Enough already. People from all around the Creek were asking for my help all day. I didn't even get to sit down. And when my parents heard that I was helping everyone today all they said was " good you need to start doing more stuff anyways. It made me so mad. But I ignored it bc I knew that I would get in trouble. I really don't like the tea timers. The only one that I could like out of all of them is George, Because Everytime that George does something it's usually because Eliza tells him to. But I had to clean for all the kids and it made me so mad. But oh well.

Then on Tuesday...

I hope you guys like the first chapter 😊

This story was requesting by taddison456