Chapter 6

Jason's pov: So I got home and while walking home the only thing on my mind was how Craig wasn't that bad of a person. But when I had walked into my house I was confused and them I remembered. I had completely forgotten that we were going on a trip.

Jason's mom: oh your home we need to get ready for our trip. Just pack up and then come and eat dinner. We'll leave first thing in the morning.

Jason's dad: yeah make sure you have everything you need because we'll be gone all throughout next week.

Jason: all throughout next week? I thought it was just going to be for the weekend?!?

Jason's dad: just the weekend? Who gave you that idea?

Jason: *quietly* I don't know.

Jason's dad: well just go get packed up then you can eat dinner.

Jason: okayyyy

Jason's pov: the whole week?!? Is he serious? I just got on good terms with Craig! I mean I wanted to go on the trip because if my horrible week but now that I actually think about it, Friday wasn't actually that bad. I don't want to leave now but I can't fight with them it wouldn't be right or fair to them since when I was excited about this trip in the first place. And I won't even have time to tell anybody about my trip. I haven't had time to tell Tony or Boris because if my horrible week and I can't tell Craig we didn't like each other at the time we were rivals so I don't even have his number. Ughhhhhhhhh I wish this week wasn't so horrible filled with horrible thoughts and uncontrollable sadness.

*After a few minutes he gets done packing and goes down to eat his dinner*

Jason: hey mom hey Dad.

Jason's mom and dad: hey

Jason's dad: hey is something bothering you? You seen upset?

Jason: yea but it's not important

Jason's mom: look we know that we were mad at you that one day but it's in the past now you can tell us, we're your parents*gives a reassuring smile*

Jason: it's just... I really don't want to be gone the whole week during the trip because I finally got on good terms with Craigggg and I just want to see if he wants to be friends and I didn't even have time to tell anybody or anything. Everyone will think I'm getting babysat again or they will think that I didn't want to go to the creek because of how I'm such a sad wuss.

Jason's mom: whoa whoa whoa, why would everyone think that stuff about you?

Jason: because this week had been horrible

*Tells his parents about everything that happened that week including today*

Jason's mom:*watery eyes* awww come here baby*brings Jason in for a hug* I had no idea that happened I'm so sorry for being mean to you earlier.

Jason's dad: I'm sorry too I should have asked why you looked so down this week but I wanted to leave you alone, but looks like you really just needed to talk to someone. I'm sorry Jason*joins the hug*

Jason: *sniffles* it's okay I'm doing better, now that I have gotten those things off of my chest.

Jason's mom: you know what? We'll leave on Sunday, you can hang out with your friends one last time and get their numbers and stuff and then we'll stay at the place we are going to for four days. Sound good?

Jason: yeah except, after I ask all my friends for their numbers we can stay there the whole week *smiles*

Jason's dad: alright then it's settled! Now let's eat I'm really hungry.

*They all eat their dinner, hang out, and they talked until it was bedtime*

Jason's mom: alright sweetie get some sleep okay?

Jason: I will mom *goes to his room and lays in his bed*

Jason's pov: I'm so glad I said something to my parents, I couldn't hold it in anymore and now we are in good terms again. For good. This is the first time this week that I'm actually happy in my bed laying down. *Goes to sleep excited for the days ahead*

There's the end of part 1 for this chapter I'll post the second part soon. And I am sooooooooooo sorry that I have played off of this for so long. You deserve way better 😔 I deleted wattpad for a bit then I completely forgot about it and I just got it back today. And I have layed off this story for way too long so here it is. I promise that I will update more often. :) Have an amazing day guys.