Chapter 4

( I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy. With my family and next month my mom is having a baby so I've been having to do a lot more stuff and when my mom has my brother Riley I have to babysit the whole house bc my Dad will be gone too ;-;. I have 11 siblings and it soon will be twelve. I'm going to be so tired 😂 but anyway back to the story)

~the next day~

I woke up to the sunlight in my face and trust me it wasn't pleasing. But today I'm going to make things right before my parents find out what happened. Now I just have to get through breakfast then I can go to the creek.

Jason's mom: hey Jason it's time to get- oh your already up well come on you need to eat.

Jason: okay.

Okay so I'm eating with my family right now and thankfully we haven't said a word. Well we don't usually talk.

Jason's Dad: well I have to get to work I'll see you too later.

Jason's mom: bye my love.

Jason: bye. Oh I'm done I'm going to the creek now bye mom.

Jason's mom: bye my little forest scout.

Jason: *laughs nervously* y-yep I'm definitely your little forest scout I didn't quit or anything. Why would you think that? Cause-cause I didn't, yep I'm still a Forest scout well I gotta go see ya!

Oh thank God that was close and she didn't suspect a thing.

Jason's Mom: Jason?

Oh crap I'm screwed.

Jason's mom: I love you have a nice day.

Jason:*sigh* I love you to mom and thanks.

~At the creek~

Jason: Hey Tony, Boris! I have something I need to tell you.

Tony: yes?

Boris: what Jason want?

Jason: I just wanted to apologise, for you know they way I acted yesterday it was wrong of me to act that way. You guys aren't traitors you guys are very loyal friends and I shouldn't have over reacted can you guys forgive me.

Tony: sure under one condition.

Jason: what's that?

Tony: you join the forest scouts again.

Jason: yeah! I'll join and I'll stay this time.

~later~

I saw Craig, Kelsey, and Jp at the trading three. I heard that kit gave them three Choco rolls for being the heroes of the Creek. When I heard that it kinda hurt to know that I was the one who caused the problem in the first place. But as they walked off I saw that Craig dropped his Choco roll. So me, Tony and Boris went over there.

Jason: Hey you!

Craig: oh no.

Jason: uh I mean hey you-you dropped this.

Craig: wait you just came over here to give this to me?

Jason: yeah?

Craig: why?

Jason: because-because a forest scout always helps out.*turns around quickly* argh move Boris, c'mon.

Oh man that was so embarrassing. How I had bumped into Boris like that in front of the person that dislikes me most. Ughhhhh, well at least he didn't say anything.

*Time keeper blows Tuba(that's what it is right. We need school back;-; 😂)*

I came home and my mom and dad were standing close to the door looking right at me I almost screamed but I stopped myself because the door was still open and the neighbors would think something is wrong.

Jason: hey Mom, hey Dad.*closes door*

Jason's mom* um Jason would you like to explain to us why you quit the Forest Scouts!?

Jason: I was mad and-

Jason's Dad: being forest scouts is family tradition and we aren't going to have you ruin it!

Jason: yeah I know that's why I-

Jason's mom: not another word young man to your room now and once we decided that you can have dinner then you can come down.

I went up to my room without trying to argue with them because I've had so much drama this week that I couldn't take it anymore. And she said until they decided that I could have dinner! Does that mean I might not eat because of something I quit. I wish they would have let me finish then I wouldn't have been in this situation. I wish I was listened to, I wish I had someone to talk to, why is my life so bad.* Starts crying quietly Because he knows his parents will come in and make things worse if they hear him*

~later~

6:15

What?!??! It's 6 in the morning I can't believe I fell asleep. My parents didn't even wake me up for dinner. I know they decided that I didn't deserve it. I guess I'll go back to sleep because I have nothing else better to do with my sad lonely life. I'm most definitely a lonely Forest scout.

Thursday was so bad and I didn't even think that it would be that bad. Friday is a whole lot worse just wait.

Welp that was the end of chapter 4 I hope you guys liked it.
( I accidentally published it Early lol)