Chapter 4

The alarm goes off. Last night, I set the alarm for 5 am. I wanted to wake up early, as Louis is coming over at 7 am and I want to look good. Yeah, I know it's pretty early, but sometimes you gotta sacrifice yourself for Louis Tomlinson (not for anyone else, only for him). Although I feel a bit tired, I scramble out of bed, which is a bit weird of me. I normally stay in bed for 20 more minutes, but I'm really excited about today.

It's been ten minutes and I still haven't decided yet on an outfit. I really want to wear the pink suit with flowers I wore for the Dallas concert, but I feel that it would stick out like a sore thumb. Well, not really, as we're on lockdown and I don't think I'm laying a foot out of my house... Plus, Louis is only a friend, I shouldn't bother with making an impression on him like I used to...Eventually, I opt for a more casual look; a plain white tee, a couple of white shorts, a multicoloured (mostly yellow) shirt, and some white sneakers. And, OBVIOUSLY, my jewellery.

Once I'm done picking out my clothes, I discover it's already 5:30 am. Lmao, have I really spent half an hour getting dressed? I go downstairs to have breakfast, I'm starving. Though it's not five in the afternoon, I prepare myself a cup of tea and a few toasts. After a couple minutes, I finish eating breakfast, so I put the dishes in the dishwasher. Afterwards, I run upstairs and get into the bathroom, where I brush my teeth and take a considerable amount of time doing my hair (which is stylish, got it?). And then I'm done. I don't know what to do now. Guess I'll just flop down on the couch downstairs and wait for Louis. It's only 6:30 am, so I might just play Candy crush on my phone. I know that game it's old fashioned, but I actually love it.

35 minutes pass by, and I hear the door bell ring. OH GOD, IT'S HIM. I need to calm down, he is just a friend. Why do I keep reminding myself continuously, though? I quickly get up and go open the door while fixing my hair. I open the door, and it's obviously Louis. Guess he's finally managed to sneak out without Eleanor noticing... God, it just feels so refreshing, yet bizarre to see him without Eleanor by his side. I feel kind of bad about pulling this plan behind her back, but I just couldn't deprive myself of having some alone time with this hunk. I mean, have you seen him? I'm-

"Hi Hazz" He says with a beautiful smile on his face, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey Lou, I guess you made it" I can't help but laugh. Why is he making me so nervous? I literally laugh at everything he says.

"Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't be here'', he chuckles, ''Time zones usually mess up with her mood, so there's no harm in letting her sleep a couple hours. Now we can have some time alone'', he winks.

Did he really just wink at me? For real? I'M LITERALLY TRYING TO SUPPRESS MY EAGERNESS TO KISS HIM. Thanks, Louis, you are really helping.

Oh my god, I think I'm going to pass out. I hope he doesn't notice my nervousness.

"Come in'', I step aside and let him in, ''What do you want to do?''.

"I don't know, maybe we can play Mario kart, you still have it, don't you?" 

He remembers? We used to play that game all the time back in the band. 

"Of course I have it. You really think I could get rid of it? I absolutely love that game'', I assert.

He laughs. He has such a cute laugh I could kiss the fuck out of him right now...

Welp, not really, we're only mates. Though, maybe, I could pretend to brush lips with him accidentally... 

We then go to the living room and sit on the couch. We are so close to each other I think I might just die. He then gestures for me to put the game. I obviously comply with his request and once we start playing, he is player one, and I'm player two, so he is on top. Though, we switch from time to time.