Special 1: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! PART 1/2

AHHH IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING ._. ITS JUST I GOT BACK IN THE FANDOM AND I REALIZED THE PLOT IS VERY BAD!! PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE—

And also name inspiration from an author on ao3! THEY HAVE GOOD STORIES LIKE MMMM—

Also this is only for ERROR X INK

no one else is shipped with error in this special ;P

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the white space called the ANTI-VOID a figure was seen glitching along with a colorful being behind the glitching figure.

As you all can tell its the ERROR, knitting another doll.  The ERROR didn't know what was going to pop up in a few seconds and possibly make him crash.

ERROR sighed, even though he was having fun making a doll, since it was his hobby. He was awfully bored.  As he knitted, he felt.. a presence. He couldn't really tell who it was since he knew only few who could enter the ANTI-VOID.

So he was of course startled when someone hugged him from behind, probably a surprise hug from behind.

ERROR glitched madly and almost crashed, but calmed down when he saw who was hugging him.

His beloved younger brother, Fresh_VIRUS. ERROR only had three brothers, only a few people knew that.

He was, of course Geno V.2 while his brother was Geno V.3. So they thought of each other as brothers. Geno V.1 and Geno V.4 included.

Who are Geno V.1 and Geno V.4 you may ask? Well, Geno V.1 is of course the Geno that is mated with DEATH, or reaper. Geno V.4 is the youngest out of all three since he is FATAL_ERROR.

ERROR in the past HAD been mated to DEATH but that was when he was a Geno. Now he was ERROR. While he had been mated to DEATH, he had a offspring. The offsprings name was GOTH.

Of course DEATH knew about the predicament of the GENO'S. Which he was perfectly fine about it, but a little upset that his former lover was sort of gone.

Getting back on topic his brother had let go of him and walked in-front of ERROR and started talking, "Yo! Big B is throwin a party for Pride Month! Ya wanna go daddy-o?" Which ERROR had nodded since he knew GENO had probably invited his friends as well.

FRESH for some reason sees the ERROR as his father, or mother. ERROR didn't know why, but was okay with it.

Fresh then shoved a list of who was being invited to his Big brothers party.

List~
1) ERROR
2)FRESH
3)FATAL
4)NIGHTMARE
5)DREAM
6)HORROR
7)BLUE
8)INK
9)FELL
10)SCI
11)DUST
12)BLUERROR (GLITCHED BLUE)
13)CLASSIC
14)PAPYRUS
15)EDGEY (FELL PAPYRUS)
16)LUST
17)HONEY (SWAP PAPYRUS)

ERROR had, crashed once he read INK's name on the list. He knew his beloved Older Brother was friends with his enemy, but he was NOT ready to see him just to annoy him.

The VIRUS grinned at his success and picked up his big bro/father/mother.
__________________________________________________________________________
ERROR.EXE HAS CRASHED.
              PERMISSION TO FIX?
              [YES]                        [NO]                   
.
.
.
.
.
              [✔️]                        [NO]

                    L O A D I N G. . .
                               .
                               .
                               .
      L O A D I N G    C O M P L E T E
__________________________________________________________________________________
ERROR blinked.

ERROR then looked around and realized he wasn't at his COMFY ANTI-VOID.

The voices were a bit quite too.

'Strange' he thought..

ERROR feels something rub against his arm, he jumps startled.

It felt... wet? It also felt familiar.

He looks down at what had touched him.

A thick black and drippy tentacle.

'Oh. It was just 'mare I am fine.' ERROR thought.

"WOW! Thats the most I've seen you relaxed ERROR!" a very.. familiar voice shouted. It wasn't a good familiar either.

ERROR froze, and turned to his left, where the voice originated from. Almost crashes again at what he sees.

INK was right next to him, invading his personal space, he didnt like that. So he starts to shuffle away.

INK blinked, his eye lights becoming different colors and shapes, then turns back to normal. INK decides to bother him till he realized what was going on.

He was at his beloved Big Brothers party.

He grimaced and thought 'Dang it FRESH why'd ya have to me here of all da places while im loadin?'

————————————————————————————————————————

T O B E C O N T I N U E D.

Haha i almost got off track! So i needed to stop.
I hope this makes up for me not uploading for a while :3

Uploaded: 6/5/2020

Edited: __\__\__